mParivahan App Login & Registration, Apply for DL | mParivahan Online RC Check, DL & RC Status | Download mParivahan App for IOS APK
A smartphone application called mParivahan has been made available to Indian residents as part of the Government of India initiative known as Digital India. By providing easy access to a variety of road transport services through the use of mobile phones, the launch of the mParivahan Mobile App should bring regularity and transparency to the delivery of transport services. In this article you will find comprehensive information about mParivahan app. This information provides a comprehensive guide on how to easily use this citizen-centric Government of India app, along with information about the features of the app, the specifics of each service that can be accessed through the app, and other important details.
What is the mParivahan app
In January 2017, Shri Nitin Gadkari launched mParivahan. It helps with RTO tasks. mParivahan is a mobile phone application that allows residents to have easy access to all important information relevant to transportation services, such as phones, anytime, anywhere. You don’t have to carry around heavy copies of the vehicles; With just one click, it is a legal way to submit the data to the authorities.
mParivahan Mobile App Overview
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
|Mobile Based Application both Android and Apple
|National Informatics Centre
|Citizens of India
|Official Transport Department
Goals of the mParivahan app
The main purpose of the app is to make life easier for citizens. As modern times have progressed, so have our facilities. The more technology has played an important role in our lives, the more beneficial it is for everyone. m-Parivahan intends to provide all vehicle documents in a digital format that can be presented to the relevant government authorities.
Features of mParivahan App
- NIC developed the mParivahn Mobile App for the Indian Government. It is available for residents to install free of charge.
- It offers a user-friendly interface through which every citizen can easily explore all available services.
- A single application for the entire population of the country.
- Documents that are sent via the M-parivahan app or comparable platforms such as e.g. B. Digilocker, have the same legal status as physical documents.
- Citizens can choose between English, Hindi and Marathi according to their preferences. More languages will be added soon.
- Compatible with Android and iOS platforms.
Benefits of the mParivahan app
- Users have the option to present their digital driver’s license (DL) or vehicle registration certificate (RC) to traffic police personnel at the time of the check if they do not have their original physical vehicle documents.
- With the use of this software you can find information about any car, whether it was accidentally parked, stolen or misplaced.
- You have the opportunity to check the verification of the vehicle.
- If you are interested in buying a used car, you can use the application to confirm the vehicle’s registration and age.
- Notifications and warnings in case the vehicle is involved in an accident.
- DL and RC both have their own unique dashboards.
- Even if you are not connected to the Internet, you can still provide information about a vehicle by entering the vehicle number.
- It is possible for a user to use a QR code as a sticker on a virtual DL or RC.
- Users can check the challan status and payment details of the previous challan and all the details of the challan.
Download the mParivahan app and register
- After downloading the app mParivahan. In the menu option, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Sign In” link.
- If you already have an account, select the Sign In option.
- Please enter the mobile number and I also agree to the terms and conditions.
- Confirm this by entering the one-time password.
- Enter your name and then click the Submit button to finish creating your profile.
- At last an account will be created for you in mParvahan app.
- The user’s name and mobile phone number are now displayed at the top of the web page. After successfully completing the registration process, users can continue to use the app with all its functions.
- Language. From the menu option, click Sign In.
- Enter the account number to continue. Otherwise, click Sign In.
- Enter the mobile phone number and click the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Enter the OTP sent to the number.
- Enter the name and click submit to complete your profile.
- Finally, an account for the user is set up in the mParvahan app.
- Username and mobile number are immediately displayed at the top of the webpage. After completing the registration process without errors, you can continue to use the app with all its functions.
Create mParivahan Virtual RC
Create a virtual RC through the mParivahan app (mparivahan) to instantly access your RC on your phone. Steps to create Virtual RC are below. Create a virtual RC by following the procedures below:
- Open the mParivahan app.
- Just select the “Create Virtual RC” option.
- Now the dashboard for the Virtual RC appears. After entering your RC number, make sure you click the Search button.
- A window will now appear in the form of a pop-up window displaying a note about your activity recording. To continue, please click the OK button.
- The full description of your car appears on the screen of your mobile device.
- Scroll further down the page. If Challans are present, you will be prompted to select the “Show Challan” option. Otherwise, you can proceed by clicking the Add to Dashboard for Virtual RC button.
- Please provide your VIN and engine number so we can verify your RC.
- After the RC has been validated, you will receive a notification saying “Go to Dashboard to check your RC information”.
- Your Virtual RC will be generated and displayed on the RC Dashboard once complete.
- To view the Virtual RC information go here. The QR code will open along with all other relevant RC information.
- You can save this QR code on your device and then submit it to the relevant authorities when required.
Create mParivahan Virtual DL
- Launch the M-Parivahan app previously installed on your phones.
- Select “My DL” from the menu that appears on the dashboard.
- Then on DL select “Create virtual DL” option with your mouse.
- Enter DL number.
- Your driver’s license information will appear on your phone.
- Your driver’s license information will appear on your phone. If a Challan needs to be seen, select the “Show Challan” option; Otherwise, proceed by selecting the Add to Dashboard for Virtual DL button.
- Check your DL. To verify your identity, please enter your date of birth and then select the “Verify” option.
- At this point, your digital DL is created. You can check your virtual DL by going to the dashboard.
- Under the DL dashboard you can see your virtual DL. Further information is displayed by simply clicking on it.
- The entire virtual driver’s license information is displayed along with a QR code. Download the QR code and you can show it to anyone who needs it.
mParivahan Pollution Checker
Search for the nearest pollution testing center in the Mparivahan app. You can use this tool to find a pollution center near you. This app shows nearby environmental monitoring centers. This software tracks your GPS location. Your current location shows the nearest pollution monitoring center.
Locate driver’s license with D.O.B in mParivahan Mobile App
In Mparivahan you can search for a driver’s license by entering your date of birth.
- First things first: Launch the mparivahan app.
- The next step is to click on the menu bar in the top left corner.
- Select the “Search DL with DOB” option when the list that appears on the screen appears.
- Please enter your date of birth and your driver’s license number.
- Enter and verify all information before submitting.
- Now select the search button from the menu.
Locate Challan with the mParivahan Mobile App
- Launch the Mparivahan app on your Android device.
- Now click on the top left corner of the Mparivahan application.
- From this list, click on the “Browse Challan” option.
- Select one of them by RC or DL number.
- Select one, then enter the details of the option and then press the search button.
Procedure for paying taxes with the mParivahan app
- Launch the Mparivahan app on your mobile device to get started.
- After that, click on it in the upper left corner.
- To pay your taxes, select the Pay Taxes option here.
- There will be some alternatives; Select “Pay Taxes” from the menu.
- At this point you must enter the number of your car.
- After entering the car number, you can check tax information quickly and conveniently.