Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana MP Online | भावांतर भुगतान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Application Form | मध्य प्रदेश भावांतर भुगतान योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state wishing to take advantage of this system must apply online under this system. A total of 118.57 000 farmers were registered free of charge at the minimum support price via e-procurement in the last 5 years, out of which 2415.62 000 MSPs were received from 64.35 000 farmers. T. Grain was purchased which cost Rs. 69111 crore was paid. Under MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, the farmers’ benefit will be paid by the government directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account, hence the applicant should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Under this program, the Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting farmers to register online for Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana through the official e-procurement website http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. Interested service recipients in the state can easily apply on this online portal.
Harvests included in the Bhavantar payment system
Crops offered at support price in Kharif cultures: Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong
Crops included in the Bhavantar program in Kharif crops: Corn, Soybean, Jowar, Bajra, Peanut, Sesame and Ramtil
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana has now been started for 13 crops including Cotton, Moong, Wheat, Urad, Bajra, Rice, Jawar, Soybean, Peanut, Sesame, Ramtil, Corn and Toor Dal in the state.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
The program was first launched in October 2019 by the government of Madhya Pradesh to keep up with continuously falling agricultural prices. As part of this program, farmers were given financial support in the event of a sales crisis at Mandi. Also this year there is a crisis in sales of many crops, so the government will resume this program for kharif crops. Online booking starts on July 28th and lasts until August 31st, 2020. MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana’s main goal is to prevent the problems of farmers in the state and the farmers suicides they have committed and to increase their income .
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Payment Scheme
- The benefits of this program are made available to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, the state peasants pay the difference between the selling price (in mandis) and the compensation price to the peasants in their bank accounts. As a result, they do not have to bear any losses.
- Farmers in the state can easily sow crops next season if they receive financial support from the government. This will also increase the income of the farmers.
- Under this program, the government pays the full price deficit (Bhav + difference) to all farmers who suffer losses while selling agricultural products below minimum support prices (MSP).
Kharif Harvest 2022 Support Price List
- Soybeans – Rs 3,399 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal get a flat rate)
- Corn – Rs 1,700 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal get a flat rate)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Bajra – Rs 1950 per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton Medium Resa – Rs 5150 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal receive a flat rate)
- Cotton Long Resa – Rs 5450 per quintal (Rs 500/quintal get a flat rate)
- Tur – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Peanut – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Sesame – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Rabi Harvest 2022 Support Price List
- Garlic – Rs 3200 per quintal (approx)
- Chana – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Lentil – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (approx)
- Tur model rate = Rs.3860/Quntal (from 1st to 30th April 2018)
- Wheat support price = Rs 2000/quintal
Documents of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana (Authority)
- The applicant should be a farmer.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- To apply under this program, the applicant must have a Samagra ID card or an Aadhaar card
- A cell phone number is required for registration.
- Aadhar card
- proof of address
- identity card
- In the case of Sikmi/Patta land, original landowner’s letter of approval and lending passport book
- Bank account savings book
- mobile number
- passport photo
How to Apply in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2022?
Interested state beneficiaries who wish to apply online to avail this program follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, the applicant needs to go to the official website of e-procurement. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this homepage you need to click on the Kharif 2022 option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option to apply for registration as a farmer for the 2022 sourcing year in Kharif. You must click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. You must select all the information requested at the bottom of this page, enter the type of registration, Aadhar number and Captcha code, and then click the “Register” button.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. You must fill out all of the information requested in this registration form.
- After filling in all the information, you need to click on the “Send” button.