Bhu Naksha MP Online, भू नक्शा मध्यप्रदेश कैसे देखें | MP Bhu Naksha Download, landrecords.mp.gov.in Naksha, एमपी भू नक्शा ऑनलाइन चेक कैसे करें
The ability to view the map of Madhya Pradesh has been put online for residents of Madhya Pradesh. This feature is provided absolutely free on landrecords.mp.gov.in. The citizens of the state can download and view their country’s map by visiting this portal. If you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh now you would like to know how we can view our country or map online. For that, you need to read this article from us till the end. Because in this article we are going to explain you in detail how to watch Bhu Naksha MP online and all the important information about it.
Bhu Naksha MP Country Record 2022
All landowners across the country need to see their country’s map. Because there are differences between the surrounding citizens regarding the property, such as where their land is from, whether their land was occupied by the nearby property owner, etc. In such situations, the map is considered as a dispute resolution. For this, the citizens first have to make their rounds through Tehsil or offices. But now the Government of Madhya Pradesh has created the facility to view Map of Madhya Pradesh online for the citizens of their state.
Any landowner of the state can now easily see the geographic location of his land by sitting in his house and can clarify the status of his land. Apart from that, citizens get a lot of help as Bhu-Naksha Madhya Pradesh is online in buying, building and selling land.
The main target of Bhu Naksha MP
The main goal of putting Bhu Naksha Madhya Pradesh online is to provide the landowners of the state with the information about the geographical location of their land through the internet from the comfort of their homes without having to queue in long lines. The citizens of the state can now easily view the Madhya Pradesh map online and get the correct information about the size and type of their land and file their ownership of the land.
The rural people and farmers of the state benefit greatly from this facility. Above all, it can be observed that land disputes repeatedly come before the rural population and farmers. A map is required to resolve these disputes and now, through this online service, rural citizens/farmers can easily view and download maps online without going anywhere so that they can resolve land-related disputes.
Benefits of Bhu Naksha MP
- The Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Finance has allowed all landowners in the state to view online and download the map for their country.
- Previously, the citizens of the state had to take tours at the tehsil or government office to see the map of the country. This wasted both their time and money.
- Madhya Pradesh Map now every state landowner can view their country map from the comfort of their home in minutes using a cell phone or computer.
- This also makes it easier for citizens to buy, build and sell land.
- Since Bhu Naksha MP is online, the functioning of the government offices and tehsils of all districts of Madhya Pradesh has also become transparent.
The district maps of Madhya Pradesh are available online.
The maps of all the districts mentioned below are available online at http://www.landrecords.mp.gov.in/ Portal of Revenue Department, Madhya Pradesh.
Process to view Madhya Pradesh map online
- First you need to go to Madhya Pradesh map official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the site, you will see the Map (Aksh) option that you need to click on.
- Now the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you need to select your District, Tehsil and Village.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you, where you need to enter the Khasra number of your plot, farm or property.
- After entering the Khasra number, you need to click on the Submit option.
- Your screen will now show the property owner information on the left and the property map on the right. You can also download Bhunaksha by going to your browser’s print option and selecting the save PDF file option.
- This way you can see the map and information related to the country.