एमु फार्मिंग | EMU Farming Information | एमु के उपयोग |How to Start Guide | EMU Farming in Hindi
EMU farming is a popular and lucrative business in India. There are some states in India like Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu etc. Emu is grown in many places, it has high economic value, it is very easy to grow EMU and anyone can do it. The people who are currently running emu farm, these people also get many benefits. Dear friends, today in this article we are going to tell you the complete information about EMU Farming in detail, so read this article carefully.
There are approximately 2,500 emu farms across India. This business is now running very fast in the states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Uttaranchal. Many people in India like to run emu farm. Emu farm is very simple and that’s good as it also helps the farmer to get huge income. It is considered by many to be a worthy alternative to farming. The profit of EMU agriculture is neither weather dependent nor uncertain. Tied to market trends.
EMU is the national bird of Australia, it is the second largest bird in the world, its height is about two meters. It is an agile and heavy bird. Its color is beige-brown. Its feathers are bright and very attractive. Both male and female EMU have a different pocket near their neck where a unique sound is emitted by blowing air. Its legs is powerful and strong. The price of an egg of a female EMU bird is about 800 to 1000 rupees, by selling it, people get great benefit and they can live their lives well.
Start emu farming
Emu’s natural diet are insects, plants, papaya, cucumber, etc. Emu can live up to about 30 years, female emu can produce eggs more than 16 years. About 500 square feet of land is needed for EMU farming, in addition, with the increase in emu numbers, the land also needs to be increased.Earth land should be there for raising emu, they should not be farmed cement land. may be
specification of emu
- Dromaius Novaehollandiae is the species name of the EMU.
- His age is about 30 years.
- Emu is considered an adapted bird that can survive in any conditions.
- Emus are 5 to 6 feet tall and weigh between 45 and 60 kg.
- It is able to breed up to 25 years of age.
- Emu eggs are 10 to 12 times larger than chicken eggs.
- The female emu lays eggs every 3 to 5 days.
- The body color of emu chicks up to 3 months is light striped, after 4 months the color of the birds appears chocolate-brown.
Use of EMU
Emu is used in many ways:-
- The meat and eggs of the EMU are eaten.
- The fat in its back is used to make many types of painkillers.
- Emu leather is used in the leather industry
- Many kinds of ornaments are made from his nails.
- It is also known to have wound healing and antispasmodic properties.
- as moss on the table
- Highly in demand for mobilized and begging
- It is a good remedy for dry skin problems.
Emu breeding is a great source of income for the country’s unemployed people. Emu breeding does not require much knowledge and high technology. If someone wants to go into emu breeding but doesn’t have money, they can take out a loan from the bank. Can also farm and come back later with no problem. Emu has fewer diseases. Various governmental organizations are currently supporting emu breeding across India. So that your business can take place more and more in our country.
Advantages of EMU farming
There are many benefits of emu farming, the main benefits of commercial emu farming in India we have given below, read these benefits in detail.
- Emu farming can also be done in all climatic conditions, emu can survive in all climatic conditions.
- People who practice emu farming benefit greatly, it is a very good source of income and employment for the country’s unemployed, it also increases people’s income.
- Emu meat is very tasty, it is high in protein and low in fat with cholesterol.
- The emu consumes little food and converts it into a variety of valuable products.