मध्य प्रदेश जनसुनवाई योजना Complaint Registration करे और MP Jansunwai Yojana शिकायत की स्थिति देखे एवं पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध सेवाएं जाने
Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana was established by the Chief Minister of State Shivraj Chouhan ji to liberate people from all troubles. Under this program, the citizens of the state are being tortured or have troubles, then these people don’t have to worry, now the citizens of the state have submitted their complaints to the Chief Minister through the online medium (Now the citizens of the state can contact the Chief Minister via their online complaint.) Then your problem will be solved by the state government.
MP Jansunwai Yojana 2022
This program was created specifically for the poor people of the state. Under this scheme, poor people can now submit their complaint online from their homes. State persons wishing to file their complaint online at MP Jansunwai Yojana 2022. So you can register online by visiting the official website of the public hearing and you can use this program. This system allows people to submit their complaints and suggestions directly to the Chief Minister online under the Public Hearing Scheme (Your complaints and suggestions will be submitted directly to the Chief Minister under the Public Hearing Scheme). And the Chief Minister of State will give his views on people’s grievances.
Target of Madhya Pradesh Public Hearing Scheme 2022
As you know, there are many people in the state where people are being tortured and these people cannot tell anyone. Because the people whose complaints are not heard by the police or officials in higher positions in the state. Because of this, they have to face big problems. That is why the state government established the Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana for the benefit of the people. Through this system, the citizens of the state can share their grievances directly online with the Prime Minister. And the state government will solve your problem and reach you. Through this Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Program 2022, the population of the state is catered for by the state government. This program reduces corruption in the state.
Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2022 Highlights
|योजना का नाम
|मध्य प्रदेश जनसुनवाई योजना
|इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी
|मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज चौहान जी के द्वारा
|राज्य के लोग
|समस्याओं का निस्तारण
Services available on MP Jansunwai’s portal
- complaint registration
- Public hearing
- Check the complaint status
- View documents uploaded by district
- Use of Unicode fonts
- App surveillance facility for officials
- District Wise application link
- PDF print function
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Program 2022
- The citizens of the state can use this system to address their grievances to the government.
- The citizens of the state can submit their complaints to the Chief Minister through the Jansunwai portal.
- The Chief Minister of the state will give his opinion on the citizens’ complaints.
- With the introduction of the Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Scheme 2022, many people in Madhya Pradesh will be relieved.
- Through this scheme, the people of MP get an equal civil servant and can do justice to the people.
- Now people don’t have to go to an official with their complaint, now you can register them online through the internet while sitting at home.
How to make a complaint in Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to file their complaint online at Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana 2022 then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant needs to go to the official website of the system. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the option to “Submit an online application/complaint”. This option is what you need to click, after clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the application form. In this application form, fill out all the information requested from you such as District, Applicant Details, Mobile Number, Complaint/Application Details.
- After filling out all the information, click the Submit button.
- In this way, your request/complaint will be registered.
How can I see the status of the complaint in the Madhya Pradesh Public Hearing Scheme?
Interested state beneficiaries who wish to view the status of the complaint they have filed should follow the method provided below.
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- At the bottom of this home page you will see the option to know the status of the application, below that you need to select the requested information such as District, Application Place, Application ID etc.
- After filling all the information, you need to click on the “Send” button. Then comes the status of your application.
- Contact Information: District Informatics Officer, NIC District Center Panna
- Developed by: Delan Prajapati, ADIO, NIC District Center Sagar
- Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org