मध्य प्रदेश मजदूर सहायता योजना | Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana Online | मजदूर सहायता योजना एमपी आवेदन | मजदूर सहायता योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana was established by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan to alleviate the problems faced by the poor people due to the nationwide lockdown imposed to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. Under the Majdur Sahayata Yojana of Madhya Pradesh, the provincial government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1,000 to the workers and day laborers, 2,000 in the family accounts and two months advance payments to pensioners who are covered by the social security scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana
The Prime Minister of Madhya Pradesh says that “Under the Construction Workers’ Committee, workers will be granted an allowance of approximately Rs. 8.25 at a rate of Rs. 1,000 per worker. The amount of Rs 1000 provided by the State Government is paid directly to the bank account of the work beneficiaries. The benefits of Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana will benefit 80,000 state workers. The benefits of this program will be granted to those workers who have been registered with the Labor Department. And those who have not yet registered with the employment office do so.
Majdur Sahayata Yojana Highlights
|योजना का नाम||मजदूर सहायता योजना|
|इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी||मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज चौहान जी|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के दिहाड़ी मजदूर|
|उद्देश्य||1000 रूपये की आर्थिक सहायता|
Aim of the job aid program
You know that there is an outcry about the Corona virus across the country and this problem is increasing day by day. Because of this, the central government has imposed a lockdown of 21 across the country. At the time of this lockdown, no workers are able to go about their jobs, leaving them unable to meet their financial needs to live their lives. Faced with this problem, the state government established the Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana. Through this program, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to the poor day laborers of Madhya Pradesh to enable all the workers to buy food to make a living.
Benefits of MP Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana
- All day laborers (rickshaw pullers, garbage collectors etc.) of Madhya Pradesh can benefit from this program.
- Provision of Rs. 1000 rupees financial assistance by the Government to the workers of the State under the Job Assistance Scheme.
- There is no need to tell the citizens of the state to receive this amount, the government transfers the amount directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account via DBT.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The state government will pay two months’ advance of Rs 2,000 on accounts of tribal families and two months’ advance to pensioners covered by the social security scheme.
Further announcements from the Government of Madhya Pradesh
Shivraj Singh said it had been decided to provide an aid package for the situation arising from the lockdown and the sections affected. 46,000 state pensioners receive Rs 275 crore per month under the Rs 600 per month social security scheme. An advance of two months is paid for social security pension, widow’s pension, old-age pension, needy pension, etc. In this way, the beneficiary receives 2 months of pension.
CM has announced that it will give a two month advance on the accounts of tribal families in Madhya Pradesh. An advance amount of Rs 2,000 will be made available for two months in the bank accounts of the families of the Sahariya, Baiga and Bharia tribes in the state. The government has allocated an amount of 2 crore 20 lakhs for this purpose.
Eligibility of Madhya Pradesh Majdur Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be registered with the employment office.
- Government workers and day laborers will be eligible under this program.
How do I register online for Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana?
The benefits of this program are granted to the workers of Madhya Pradesh who are registered with the Ministry of Labour, financial support is granted by this MP Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana. People who have not yet registered. So he has to register with the Department of Labour, Urban Development and Gram Sabhas. Thereafter, under this scheme, the amount of Rs 1000 will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank. You can apply online by knowing the Department of Labor official website.