MP Pankh Abhiyan Registration Form | एमपी पंख योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें | MP Pankh Yojana Benefits | मध्यप्रदेश पंख अभियान लाभ एवं उद्देश्य जाने
MP Pankh Abhiyan 2022
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has created MP Pankh Yojana on behalf of the girls of Madhya Pradesh. In introducing this program, the Chief Minister expanded it to include the English word and said that in Pankh, P means protection, A means awareness of their rights, N means nutrition, K stands for knowledge and H stands for health. MP Pankh Abhiyan will rule the state for a few years. This educates girls about their rights. So that he can fight against discrimination against himself in society. At the same time, it also achieves the physical, mental, emotional and psychological development of girls.
- The MP Pankh campaign has become a very popular campaign to this day.
- The Department of Education, Social Welfare and Public Health and Family Welfare has been given responsibility for the smooth running of this programme.
- As part of this program, girls receive self-defense training and panchayat-level vocational training from the police department.
Girls and women are empowered with MP Pankh Abhiyan
MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that not only should girls be trained in self-defense techniques such as jodo and karate, but they should also be equipped with weapons to be empowered and to defend themselves. So that he can save himself easily and also the justice system needs to be reformed so that the person who raped a girl is punished with the death penalty. He has further said that MP Pankh Yojana’s goal is to fulfill the dream of women’s empowerment after ensuring girls’ safety, health and education. Apart from that, he has also said that Madhya Pradesh Government will issue a law regulation to control the display of pornographic material on the OTT platform. So that the young mind can be adversely affected.
Health, Education and Safety included in MP Wings campaign
Girls who join this program are guided to reach their maximum potential. Under this scheme, the calendar has already been prepared by the department for the next 2 months. This provides the girls with health, education and security. MP Pankh Abhiyan covers health, education and safety for the state’s girls. This gives them a new way to live a safe life. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji said that he has always focused his attention on women’s welfare.
After becoming MLA in 1990 he organized mass marriage ceremonies with the help of friends and when he became CM of Madhya Pradesh his government started programs like Ladli Laxmi, Kanyadan and Gaon Ki Ladki. If seen, the prime minister has worked to empower girls and women since his early days.
Purpose of MP Pankh Yojana
The main goal of this program is to make girls strong physically, mentally, emotionally and psychologically. So that he can face the atrocities and inequalities in society. Atrocities and crimes against girls can be stopped in Madhya Pradesh by MP Pankh Yojana. This allows the girls of the state to live with self-respect by spreading their wings in society. This program will also inspire girls from other states. The Chief Minister’s initiative to establish MP Pankh Yojana will prove very beneficial in the interests of girls and serve as positive guidance for millions of girls.
Benefits and Features of MP Pankh Abhiyan
- Madhya Pradesh Pankh Yojana was established by MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on the occasion of National Girl Child Day on 24th January 2021.
- This program will help protect girls, educate them about their rights, improve nutrition, knowledge and health.
- This campaign raises awareness in society against atrocities and criminals against girls. This is how girls learn about their rights.
- Girls receive physical, intellectual, emotional and psychological development through this program.
- MP Pankh Abhiyan has only been in the state for a few years.
- The government has entrusted the responsibility for the implementation of this program to various departments such as the Department of Education, Social Welfare and Public Health and Family Welfare.
- Under MP Pankh Yojana, the girls are also offered self-defense training and Panchayat-level vocational training by the police department.
- Girls will be inspired and encouraged to move forward in all walks of life by being inspired by this campaign.
Eligibility and required documents under Pankh Abhiyan
- Only girls and women can apply for this program.
- Avedika should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women and girls from families with BPL card holders can participate in this program.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of Education
- mobile number
- proof of address
- passport photo
How to apply to MP Pankh Yojana?
Interested girls who would like to apply to join MP Pankh Abhiyan now have to be patient. Because only this program was started by the government. Soon the information related to the application under the program will be published by the government. When the government will release the information related to the application under this program, we will let you know in this article. So you are requested to keep in touch with this article from us.