MP Samadhan Portal Online और मध्य प्रदेश समाधान पोर्टल शिकायत पंजीकरण करे एवं पोर्टल पर सीएम हेल्पलाइन नंबर तथा शिकायत की स्थिति देखे
MP Samadhan Portal was launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji for the benefit of the citizens of the state. Through this online portal, all citizens of the state can register complaints or issues related to any government agency without going anywhere. Various complaints are resolved in a transparent manner through this MP Samadhan portal system.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal
The citizens of the state who wish to submit their grievances are required to submit their grievances online by visiting the Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Only then can he take advantage of this opportunity. Now Madhya Pradesh citizens can get their problem solved by registering their grievances online and by mail You can send your grievances to Public Grievance Resolution Department by letter, dear friends, today we are going to give you all the information about MP Samadhan Portal make this article available, so read this our article to the end.
MP CM Helpline Number
The MP CM Helpline Number has also been set up by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the citizens of the state. Any citizen who is a resident of the state can now file their complaint by calling toll-free 181 and 1800-2330-183 between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. On every first Tuesday of every month, 20 to 25 complaints are collected by Madhya Pradesh government in the state and then online solution is also provided after discussing the applications. With the launch of this online portal of MP Samadhan, the citizens of MP will become a experience great relief. Now people can submit their complaint simply by visiting the online portal through the internet while sitting at home.
Key Highlights of MP Samadhan Portal
|आर्टिकल किसके बारे में है
|एमपी समाधान पोर्टल
|किस ने लांच किया
|मध्य प्रदेश सरकार
|मध्य प्रदेश के नागरिक
|राज्य के लोगों को शिकायत का समाधान प्रदान करना।
|यहां क्लिक करें
MP Samadhan Portal Complaint submitted in different languages
The MP Grievance portal set up by the Government of Madhya Pradesh allows you to submit your complaint in languages other than just Hindi, English or the local language. Other languages are Uttarakhand’s Garhwali, Kumaoni, Jaunsari etc. This facility makes the portal easier for the users to use.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Online Samadhan Portal
As you know, the citizens of the state had to go to the ministries to get a solution to their grievances and they had to face many problems, wasting a lot of citizens’ time on the Samadhan portal. Through this Madhya Pradesh online samadhan portal, citizens of Madhya Pradesh can submit complaints about their problems. Through this online facility, the grievances of all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh must be resolved quickly and in a timely manner. This saves people time and they don’t have to go anywhere.
Benefits of MP Samadhan Portal
- All citizens of the country can take advantage of this opportunity.
- Through this online portal for the solution, people can easily register their complaint on the official website sitting at home.
- By registering a complaint on the Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal, people can get the solution to their problem as soon as possible.
- Complaints will be resolved at the agreed time.
Samadhan Online Portal Guidelines
- Matters related to the right of access.
- The case is pending in the Hon’ble Court.
- Demand for financial support or job.
- The complaint I am registering is to the best of my knowledge and not untrue.
- I am fully responsible for the complaint to be filed.
How to register a complaint online on MP Samadhan Portal?
Citizens of the state wishing to file their complaint should follow the procedure given below.
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit MP Samadhan official website. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see an option to “Make a Complaint.” You must click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- This page gives you some guidelines that require you to click the “Accept” button by ticking the “I agree” box.
- After that, a form will appear in front of you where you need to enter your mobile number, Aadhaar number, name and email address and then enter the following information when registering the complaint, e.g. B. Department, sub-department, complaint categories, complaint village and write 200 words in the description of the complaint.
- If there is a document related to the complaint, it must be scanned and uploaded. After filling in all the information, you need to click on the “Register Public Complaint” button.
- Once the complaint is registered, you will receive a unique public complaint number. You can use this complaint number to check the status of your complaint.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal How to Check Complaint Status?
- First of all, the application must be made via the online portal. After visiting the online portal, the start page opens in front of you. On this start page you will see the option “Check application status”.
- This option is what you need to click, after clicking this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you need to enter your public complaint number or mobile phone number to check the status of the public complaint.
- After that, you need to click on the “Search” button, after that you can easily see the status of your complaint.
Download process for mp solution mobile app
- First of all, you need to open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now you need to type mp3 solution in the search box.
- After that, you need to click on the Search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You need to click on the option at the top of the list.
- Now you need to click the Install button.
- The MP Samadhan Mobile App will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Procedure for registering a complaint via the mobile app
- First of all, you need to open the MP Samadhan Mobile App.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number.
- After that, a confirmation code will appear on your mobile phone.
- You must submit this Sansar Mation code.
- Your account will be created.
- Now you can register your complaint and also check the status of the complaint.
In this article we have provided you with all the important information about the MP Samadhan Portal. If you still face problems, you can contact the hotline number to solve your problem. The hotline numbers are 181 and 18002330183.