Chandigarh PGI Online Appointment | PGI चंडीगढ़ ऑनलाइन अप्वाइंटमेंट | PGI Chandigarh Hospital Online Appointment Booking | नई ओपीडी PGI Chandigarh रजिस्ट्रेशन
The PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment Scheduling was launched by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. The country’s patients who wish to make an appointment for treatment at the PGI Hospital can then register to make their appointment online only (so that he can register to make his appointment online). After registration you will be given an appointment number, using this number you can go directly to PGI Chandigarh and meet the doctor. Dear friends, today in this article we are going to share with you how to make an online appointment with PGI Chandigarh online.
New registration OPD PGI Chandigarh
Both new and old patients can get online OPD registration for an appointment at PGI Chandigarh Hospital for treatment of their diseases through this online medium (Both new and old patients can get online OPD registration for get an appointment at PGI Chandigarh Hospital for treatment of their diseases.) Interested beneficiaries who wish to get their disease treated at PGI Hospital can make an appointment to meet PGI Hospital doctor online by visiting PGI official website visit over the internet while sitting at home. PGI Hospital or PGI Hospital Chandigarh is a center for patients from surrounding states.
Purpose of PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment Scheduling
As you know, the number of patients is increasing day by day, which makes the hospitals overcrowded, people have to wait in long lines for hours to get an appointment with the doctor, patients don’t get it. That’s why the PGI Chandigarh -Online Appointment Scheduling for Patients Launched at PGI Hospital, through GK, patients can make an appointment to meet a doctor online from their homes. Now people don’t have to stand in long lines nor waste their time. After making the online appointment, the patient can go directly to the hospital to meet the doctor.
Benefits of PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment Scheduling
- People who want to go to the PGI hospital and get treatment can use this online facility.
- Both old and new patients of the country can make an online appointment with PGI Chandigarh.
- Now patients don’t have to wait in long lines anymore, they can do the new OPD online registration of PGI from home.
- This will also save time.
PGIMER offers pre-registration facilities in the following divisions
- Advanced Eye Center (ophthalmology)
- general operation
- Head and Neck Surgery (ENT)
- internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Health Science Center
- bone disease
- ENT medicine
- hair therapy
- plastic surgery
- pediatric surgery
Documents for PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment Scheduling
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- identity card
- mobile number
- passport photo
How do I accept an online appointment for a new patient PGI Chandigarh?
If a first time person wants to make a PGI Chandigarh online appointment to have their treatment done at this hospital, they should follow the method given below.
- First, the patient must visit the official website of the PGI. After visiting the official website, the house will open in front of you.
- On this home page you can see the option of online registration.
- You have to click on this option, after which the registration form will open in front of you. Then you must fill in all the information requested in the registration form, e.g. B. select the department and like name, date of birth, Aadhaar card number, parent name and Aadhaar card number etc.
- After filling in all the information, you need to click on the Available visit date part. After that, lots of date information will be displayed in front of you to get to the OPD. You must select the date you would like to go to PGI Chandigarh Hospital.
- After filling in all the information, you need to click on the Register button.
- After your registration you will receive an SMS and an e-mail on your registered mobile phone number, in which you will receive the registration number for the appointment on the date you have chosen.
- Keep this registration number and SMS safe. You have to show it by going to the hospital.
After online registration for PGI Chandigarh
- People registering online must go to PGI Chandigarh Hospital or PGI Chandigarh Hospital after registration. A separate counter has been set up for those registering online to go to.
- This counter is open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Patients who register online do not have to wait long at the counter.
- At the counter you will need to show your registration number and provide additional information (if prompted). You have to pay a fee of Rs 10 and the operator will give you a ‘patient job card’. You must keep this Patient Alert Card with care as all treatment information will be recorded on it.
How do I make an old patient online appointment or OPD registration?
- Old patients must first visit the PGI official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this homepage you will see the option of online pre-registration. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Then you will see an SMS asking you whether you have the central registration number or not, then you have to click on the YES option.
- After that, the Enter CR Number option will appear in front of you. Then you have to enter the 12-digit OPD number, after filling it you have to click on generate OPD.
- Once clicked, a One Time Password will be sent to your mobile number. You must take this number on the day of your appointment. In this way, the old patient is also registered online.