MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana Form Download, मध्य प्रदेश प्रसूति सहायता योजना पंजीकरण और MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana Application Process, आवेदन फॉर्म लाभ, उद्देश्य व पात्रता जाने
The Maternity Assistance Program was launched on April 1, 2018 by the State Government to provide financial assistance to pregnant working class women of Madhya Pradesh. As part of Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs. 16,000 to pregnant women below the poverty line in Madhya Pradesh for financial empowerment and good life during pregnancy.
MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, working women are given half of 50% of wages as a benefit during the last 3 months of pregnancy. Thereafter, an amount of 1000 rupees will be made available to workers after childbirth to cover medical treatment costs. Apart from that, the government of Madhya Pradesh grants 15 days maternity allowance to the husband of the worker who uses the maternity program. Dear friends, today in this article we are going to give you all the information about this Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022 like application procedure, eligibility, documents etc.
Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2022 Registration
Desirable pregnant women of Madhya Pradesh who wish to receive financial assistance from the government at the time of their pregnancy to meet their health needs are only required to register in the Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2022 afterwards will benefit from this scheme. An amount of Rs 16000 given under Prasuti Sahayata Yojana is provided to pregnant women in two installments. The first rate of Rs 4000 will be available during pregnancy in the appointed time until the last trimester after 4 check-ups of delivery by the doctor or ANM and the second rate of Rs 12,000 after delivery in government hospital and institutional delivery of the newborn • After registration and HBV vaccination of the baby (Zero Dose, VCG, OPD and HBV vaccination).
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2022
As you know, workers are from unorganized sectors who live below the poverty line by paying wages, and working class women during pregnancy are unable to pay wages, so they do not receive wages. Pregnant women do not even get adequate food to eat and drink during pregnancy and are unable to meet their health needs Faced with all these issues, the state government has established the Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme 2022 under this program to support Rs 16000 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Through Prasuti Sahayata Yojana, pregnant women can meet their financial needs during pregnancy.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022
- The benefits of this program are granted to all pregnant women in Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana established by the state government, eligible women can also take advantage of this program.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022, the eligible woman will receive 3,000 rupees as first and second installments under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana and the remaining amount of 1,000 rupees will be handed over to the beneficiary woman to the Chief Minister. The benefit is provided through the Maternity Assistance Scheme (Sharmik Seva Prasuti Shayata Yojna).
- Prasuti Sahayata Yojana benefit is granted to pregnant women over 18 years of age and registered unorganized workers.
- Under the MP Maternity Assistance Scheme 2022, pregnant women will be granted full financial assistance of Rs. 16,000 from the government.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The benefits of this program are available to unorganized women workers in both rural and urban areas of Madhya Pradesh.
Documents (Eligibility) of MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2022
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- proof of address
- age certificate
- pregnancy certificate
- delivery note
- bank savings book
- mobile number
- passport photo
How to apply for the 2022 Maternity Assistance Program?
- Interested pregnant women of the state who wish to apply to Prasuti Sahayata Yojana can apply by visiting the nearest public health center and family welfare department.
- There you have to get the application form. After that, all the information requested in the application form such as name, address, Aadhaar number, date of pregnancy, etc. must be filled.
- After completing the application form, attach all your supporting documents to the application form and submit it to where you received the application form.
- For the payment, the beneficiary only needs to submit the copy of the maternity and child protection card completed and checked by the ANM/doctor, as well as the documents mentioned in clause 7.
- The applicant must submit the application 6 weeks before the delivery date. If the application could not be submitted on time for any reason. So you can apply before delivery or immediately after delivery.