Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana Apply | सरल जीवन बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | सरल जीवन बीमा योजना पात्रता व लाभ | Saral Jeevan Bima In Hindi
As you all know, in life insurance, there are many conditions that are assigned by insurance companies. This is why people don’t buy life insurance. With this in mind, India’s Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority launched Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana. Today, in this article, we are going to provide you with all the important information about this program. Such as what is Saral Jeevan Bima 2022, Purpose, Features, Benefits, Eligibility, Application Process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the essential information about this program then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022
The coverage amount under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022 ranges from ₹500000 to ₹2500000. There will be different types of bonuses under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana. The beneficiary can take out life insurance according to their financial situation. The minimum age for taking out life insurance is 18 years and the maximum age is 65 years. The maximum maturity age allowed under this system is 70 years. There will be three premium payment options under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022, namely regular premium, capped premium payment period of 5 years and 10 years and one-time premium. In addition, there is a waiting period of 45 days from the start of the contract. During those 45 days, the policy only covers accidental death. The term of this policy is 4 to 40 years.
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana launches April 1, 2021
As you all know, Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana was established by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. Under this program, beneficiaries are granted life insurance with simple conditions. The beneficiary must pay the premium within monthly, quarterly, 6 months, 1 year to take advantage of this scheme. The minimum bonus amount is ₹1000. The buyback can also be done by the beneficiary within 6 months after taking out the Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana Policy. A distinctive feature of this program is that a 100% return on the purchase price is granted under this program. This reward is paid to the beneficiary of this program.
If the beneficiary of the scheme is no longer alive, this amount is paid to his spouse. 100% of the purchase price will be returned to the beneficiary’s heirs upon the death of the beneficiary and the beneficiary’s spouse. Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana starts April 1, 2021. If you also want to apply under this scheme, you can contact the insurance company after April 1, 2021.
Key Highlights Of Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022
|योजना का नाम||सरल जीवन बीमा योजना|
|किस ने लांच की||भारतीय बीमा विनियामक और विकास प्राधिकरण|
|लाभार्थी||भारत के नागरिक|
|उद्देश्य||सरल इंश्योरेंस कवर प्रदान करना।|
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana January update
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana tenure schedule has also started with the new year appointment. Under what term can the plan be purchased. This plan can also be purchased with a small premium. So that low-income earners can now also take out life insurance. Under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana, the conditions of all insurance companies are the same and the sum insured and premium are also the same. Under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana, the policy term is 4 to 40 years. Under what coverage from 5 to 25 is provided. Citizens from 18 to 65 years old can use this program.
- The guidelines for Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana were prepared by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. If the policyholder dies within 45 days of taking out this policy then no payment will be made, except in the case of accidental death. Upon the death of the policyholder, the claim amount is paid to his agent. But if you are happy yourself, you will not get the claim money.
- No maturity benefits or surrender values are provided for under this plan. A distinctive feature of Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana is that under this scheme, the beneficiary can purchase life insurance according to their income. Gender, residency, travel, occupation and educational qualifications are not required to take advantage of this program.
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana launched
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana has been adopted by all insurance companies. Under this program guidelines have been issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Agency of India. This is a very simple life insurance policy. Its guidelines will be very easy for the common man to understand. This regulation increases the trust between the insurance company and the customer. Saral Jeevan Bima Insurance Plan has been adopted by all insurance companies from January 1st, 2021. Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana can be purchased by people in the age group of 16 to 65 years old. The maturity age of this policy is 70 years. The minimum term of this program is 5 years and the maximum term is 40 years.
- Application can also be made through the digital platform at Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana. So that transparency remains in the system. If you take out Saral Jeevan Bima insurance online, you will also get a 20% discount.
- Life insurance policies are offered by most life insurance companies by considering the beneficiary’s annual income. However, a distinctive feature of Saral Jeevan Bima Insurance is that customers can take out an insurance policy without considering the annual income of the beneficiaries. Before purchasing Saral Jeevan Bima insurance from any company, the customer should look at the solvency ratio and claims recovery rate of that company.
Duration of the Saral Jeevan Bima policy
Citizens aged 18 to 65 can avail Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana and the term of this policy can range from 4 to 40 years. Sum insured from 5 lakh to 25 lakh is available under this policy. No maturity benefit is available under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana and there is a 45 day waiting period under this policy. If the policyholder dies within 45 days of taking out the policy then no payment will be made, except in the case of accidental death. There is no claim in the case of suicide under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana. Any citizen living in India can buy this policy, there is no stipulation on gender, residency, educational level, religion etc to buy it.
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana launch
The Indian Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has applied for the introduction of a life insurance scheme. Under this system, insurance companies were allowed to set the amount of the premium at their own level. Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022 was launched due to low policyholder interest in life insurance plans. As part of this system, the objective was set to cover a maximum number of people under the insurance policy. Under this plan, the beneficiary is granted life insurance. If the beneficiary dies, the amount of kanwar is paid to the nominee.
LIC Jeevan Saral Plan Rules
There is a lot of life out of control these days. Because of this, people don’t have enough time to read the terms of the policy. In this situation, you fall for the words of the insurance agent. The long terms and conditions have been simplified under this scheme and not many terms and conditions have been retained. Suicide is not covered by this policy. Other than that, there is no stipulation as to gender, residency, travel, business or educational qualifications to purchase this life insurance policy.
Goal by Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
The main goal of this system is to make the insurance system accessible to all citizens. The terms of this program are very simple. So that more and more people can buy and benefit from the insurance plan. Through this system, after the death of the applicant, the nominee is granted the coverage so that he does not have to face any financial problems.
Benefits under the LIC Jeevan Saral Plan
Death Benefit: If the policyholder dies during the life of the policy, the beneficiary receives
- Sum insured (i.e. 250 times the monthly premium) +
- Payment of the premium paid in addition to the first year premium and driver/extra premium
- Loyalty Surcharge (if any)
Maturity benefit: At the end of the policy, the policyholder receives
- Term Sum insured (depending on the age at entry and term of the policyholder) +
- Loyalty Perks (if any)
Income Tax Benefit: Annual life insurance deduction of Rs. Premiums paid up to Rs 1,50,000 are exempt from income tax under Section 80C. Death and retirement benefits are also exempt under Section 10(10D) of Income Tax.
Benefits and Features of Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022
- Under this plan, the beneficiary is granted life insurance.
- Upon the death of the beneficiary, the life insurance amount is awarded to the nominee.
- The amount of coverage under this plan ranges from ₹500000 to ₹2500000.
- Under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana, the insurance company was allowed to set the premium itself.
- Under this system, the beneficiary can take out life insurance according to their financial situation.
- To buy this plan, the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Within the framework of this regulation, a maturity age of up to 70 years is permitted.
- Under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana, a waiting period of 45 days is mandatory.
- During this 45-day waiting period, the policy only covers accidental deaths.
- Under this scheme, the policy term was kept from 4 to 40 years.
- This announcement was issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- This system will be introduced by all insurance companies from January 1, 2021.
- Under this scheme, simple terms and conditions have been retained.
- Suicide is not covered by Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana.
- There is no gender, residency, travel, occupation, or educational qualification required to enter into this life insurance plan.
Eligibility and required documents for Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
- To apply under this program, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- For taking Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Aadhar card
- proof of address
- passport photo
- mobile number
Procedure to apply online at Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of this insurance company
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you need to click on the insurance link.
- After that, you need to click on the link of Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana.
- Now you need to click the Apply Now button.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You must carefully fill out the information requested in the application form.
- Now you need to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you need to click on the “Send” button.
- This is how you can apply under this program.
Process to apply offline under Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana 2022
- First of all you have to go to the office of the insurance company where you want to buy Saral Bima Yojana.
- Now you have to fill in Saral Bima Yojana’s application form.
- You must fill out this application form carefully.
- After that, you need to attach all the important documents.
- You must now submit this application form to the office of the insurance company.
- This is how you can apply under this program.