SBI Asha Scholarship Program is a huge and very commendable effort by SBI Foundation. It’s part of the SBI foundation’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan. This scholarship program is a ray of hope for poor students whose parents can’t pay their school tuition fees because they are having trouble making ends meet. The main goal of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 is to give money to good students from poor families who have done well in school. In this post, we will inform you about eligibility, and documents required, and the application procedure for the scheme.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
The 2022 SBI Asha Scholarship Program is an initiative of the SBI Foundation as part of its Education Vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM). It provides financial assistance to deserving students from low-income families across India to ensure the continuation of their education. Students currently enrolled in Grades 6 through 12 have the opportunity to apply for and receive a scholarship of 15,000 Indian Rupees for the duration of one academic year.
In line with its long tradition of providing support in non-bank areas, the Foundation is currently involved in projects in more than 28 states and union territories of India. These projects focus on rural development, healthcare, education, livelihood and entrepreneurship, youth empowerment, sports, etc. The SBI Foundation believes that it should be able to represent the ethos of the SBI Group, which means it should be able to undertake initiatives that are ethical, promote growth and equality, and have a positive impact on society.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship Program||SBI Asha Scholarship 2022|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||SBI|
|Scholarship eligible for the classes||From class 6 to 12|
|Financial Benefit of the SBI Asha Scholarship||Rs 15,000/- per year|
|Last date to Apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship||15 October 2022|
Goals of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
The primary objective of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to provide financial support to deserving students from low-income households who have demonstrated academic excellence. This foundation is doing its best to implement and reach the program for needy students as well.
Benefits of SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
- The advantages of the scholarships are mainly that they offer a financial aid of Rs 15000 for 1 year.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility
- Scholarships for high school students only.
- All students currently enrolled in grades 6 through 12 are eligible to participate.
- Applicants must have achieved a grade point average of at least 75% in the year prior to their application.
- The applicant’s total annual family income must not exceed 3,00,000 Indian Rupees (INR) from all sources.
- Only students from India can apply under the scholarship program.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 Documents
- A type of ID issued by the government.
- Grades of the previous school year (Marksheet)
- Proof of admission for the current academic year, e.g. E.g. notification of admission, identity card or certificate of trust.
- Fee receipt (2022-23)
- Applicant’s (or parents’) bank account information
- Proof of applicant’s income.
- Photo of applicant applying.
Application Process for the SBI Asha Scholarship Program
If you want to apply for the scholarship, just follow the steps below:
- The candidate must first go to the official Buddy4Study website.
- Once the candidate is on the official website, on the home page. You need to scroll down and click Apply Now. under the SBI Asha Scholarship Program.
- When you click that, a small box will appear asking you to sign in with Google, your phone number, or your email address. If you have already registered with buddy4study, you can log in. If not, click on the “Register” button.
- After you have clicked on “Register”, a new page will open.
- On the new page, fill in all the details that will ask you to enter a name, mobile number, valid email address and unique password. Then click Register.
- The candidate must now use the OTP to verify the phone number and email address.
- After that, the applicant will be redirected to the SBI Asha Scholarship Program page.
- In order to start the actual application, the candidate must click on the “Start application” button.
- On the next page, the candidate must fill in the required information and then upload the requested documents.
- On the next page, the candidate must accept the terms and conditions after reading them carefully. You can then view the completed application.
- If all the information displayed is correct and in the correct format, click the Submit button and the application is complete. But if there is an error in the application, the candidate must fix it before final submission.