Baal Aadhaar Card Online | नीला बाल आधार कार्ड आवेदन | नीला बाल आधार कार्ड | Baal Aadhar Card Application Form
The Aadhaar card has also been made compulsory by the government for a child under the age of 5. Against this background, UIDAI has announced the Child Aadhaar Card. Today in this article we provide you with all the important information about the Child Aadhaar Card. What is Baal Aadhaar Card, Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility, Application Procedure, Application Form etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information about Child Aadhaar Card, you are requested to read this article to the end.
Baal Aadhaar Map 2022
The Aadhaar card is a very important document used as an identity card. UIDAI has announced that it will produce a Bal Aadhaar card for children under 5 years old. These Aadhaar cards are blue in color. The Children’s Aadhaar Card expires when the child is over 5 years old. After the child’s Aadhaar card has been loaded, a new Aadhaar card should be created for the child, which will require a biometric update. Any person wishing to have their child’s Aadhaar card created must apply on the official website. The benefits of many government programs can be accessed with the Baal Aadhaar Card. The child who has a Bal Aadhaar card will also be able to get into school without any problems.
Purpose of the Children’s Aadhaar Card
As you know, the Aadhaar card is an important document for the citizens of the country. It is used in many types of work. Now it is required to use many state programs and services of the center and the state. In addition, without them, there is no work in banks. Now the government has ordered children’s Aadhaar card to be made for children. People of the country, under this scheme, the Aadhaar Card must be issued to children aged 5 years or less. Through this program, children also receive the benefits of government programs and services. This will also make it easier to get children into schools.
Key Facts of the Baal Aadhaar Card
- After the child aadhaar is created, it needs to be updated twice. This update occurs after the ages of 5 years and 15 years.
- Parents’ documents are filed in Baal Aadhaar because the biometrics of small babies are not developed. Therefore, biometrics and iris scan of children are not included. Therefore, in order to create a children’s base, documents from the mother or father are required.
- Bal Aadhaar can be used for school admission.
- If you want information about Baal Aadhaar you can also call the hotline number 1947.
Baal Aadhaar Map Documents (Authority)
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The child’s age should be 5 years or less.
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of address
- mobile number
- Child’s passport photo
How do I apply for the Children’s Aadhaar Card online?
Interested beneficiaries who wish to apply online to obtain their child’s Aadhaar card should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the ‘Book an Appointment’ option under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ option. You must click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. Here on this page you need to select your state, district and Aadhaar center and book your appointment.
- After that you need to book the appointment by entering your mobile number and verifying OTP.
- After that, you must bring your child to the Aadhaar Center yourself on the day of the appointment. After going there, your child’s Aadhaar map will be created.
- Now, having passed the age of 5, parental biometric authentication is not required for card update, but after the child is 5 years old, fingerprints of all ten fingers, a retinal scan and a photograph must be submitted to the Aadhaar Centre.
How do I take the Baal Aadhaar Card offline?
- First you need to bring your documents and those of your child to the Aadhaar Centre. When you go there you need to take the registration form to get the children Aadhaar card.
- After that, you need to fill in all the information requested in the application such as the child’s name, parents’ Aadhaar number, etc. By going to the Aadhaar Centre, the child’s birth certificate and one of the parents’ Aadhaar Number of Child Birth Certificate and parent).
- In order to receive the child’s child’s Aadhaar card, their mobile phone number must also be registered at the center and the child’s photo must be provided. The child’s card will be linked to the parent’s Aadhaar card.
- After that, the application form must be submitted. After that you will receive a receipt. When the child’s Aadhaar card registration and verification (Aadhar card registration and verification) is completed.
- And a confirmation SMS (A Confirmation Sms) will be received on the mobile number you provided. After that, the child’s Aadhaar number will be sent within 02 months.
Check Aadhaar Status?
Interested beneficiaries who wish to see the status of their application for Aadhaar then follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you. On this homepage you will see the Get Aadhaar section.
- In this section, you will see the option to check Aadhaar status. You must click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- This page requires you to enter your Registration ID (EID) and registration time. And then captcha code etc need to be filled.
- After that, you need to click on the Check Status button. After that, the status of your Aadhaar will be open to you.
How to download Baal Aadhaar map?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this homepage you need to click on the Download Aadhaar option in the Get Aadhaar section. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you need to enter your Aadhaar Number or Registration ID, Virtual ID etc. After that you need to enter the captcha code etc. After that you need to click on the send otp button.
- After that, OTP comes to your phone. You must enter this OTP in the Enter the OTP field. With these Aadhaar details opening in front of you, you can download the Aadhaar map here.
- Toll-free phone: 1947