MP Dwar Praday Yojana Application Form | मध्यप्रदेश द्वार प्रदाय योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | आपकी सरकार आपके द्वार योजना कार्यक्रम | Madhya Pradesh Dwar Praday Yojana Apply | एमपी सीएम कमलनाथ द्वार प्रदाय योजना हिंदी में
MP Dwar Praday Yojana 2022
This program was started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Kamal Nath, on a pilot base in the city of Indore under Aapki Sarkar Aapka Dwar Abhiyan. MP Dwaar Praday Yojana 2022 is introduced under the Public Service Delivery Guarantee Act. Through this program, the people of Madhya Pradesh are able to enjoy the ministry that is sitting at home. You don’t have to go to the authorities to do this. Below is the list of services that will be provided to the citizens of the state within 24 hours under this Madhya Pradesh Door Supply Scheme 2022. You have read this in detail.
- Income certificate
- proof of address
- birth certificate
- death certificate
- Copy of khasra-khatauni
Madhya Pradesh Door Supply Scheme Certificate
Those from Madhya Pradesh who want to avail these 5 services under Madhya Pradesh Dwar Praday Yojana 2022 need to apply online at Public Service Center first. The certificate will be sent to you at home within 24 hours of applying. Under this Madhya Pradesh Door Supply Scheme 2022 Certificate, all services such as Certificate of Residence, Certificate of Income, Death Certificate, Copy of Khasra Khatauni, Birth Certificate, etc. will be distributed to the state population against payment of only 50 rupees (only against payment). of Rs 50 will be distributed to the people.
Purpose of MP Dwar Praday Yojana
As you know, the people of the state had to go to the government offices to avail the government programs and services and faced many difficulties. Had to queue for hours. Faced with all these issues, Madhya Pradesh Government established Dwar Pradya Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022. Through this program, services are provided to the sedentary people of the state. This Dwar Pravar Yojana will bring a revolutionary change in people’s thinking and attitude | Madhya Pradesh Door Supply Scheme 2022 will solve the common man’s problems.
Features of MP Dwar Praday Program 2022
- Under the Public Service Guarantee Program, the number of public service centers was increased from 326 to 426 to meet the needs of the state’s population.
- Indore was chosen to start this program because Indore is the country’s number one in terms of cleanliness. This is done with the participation of the population together with the local administration.
- CM also launched Indore 311 app from Indore Municipal Corporation. After downloading this app, citizens can get birth, death and marriage certificates.
- Under the MP Dwar Praday Scheme 2022, Madhya Pradesh citizens should be able to enjoy 5 Certificates of Income, Certificate of Residence, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Copies of Khasra Khatauni, etc. in their homes.
- In order to use this program, you must first apply.
- Under this scheme, applicants can get these services for as little as 50 rupees.
How to Register Madhya Pradesh Dwar Praday Yojana Certificate?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to register for the certificate under Dwar Praday Yojana 2022 then all applicants can apply online for these services at the Public Service Center. The applicant must attach the required documents to the application form. There is a charge of 50.00 for home delivery of the documents within 24 hours of the application being submitted. If the certificate is not delivered to your home on time, the service providers have to pay 250 rupees to the applicant. This is how you can register the door delivery system certificate.