Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Madhya Pradesh | निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म | Nishtha Vidyut Mitra UPAY App
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2022
Under this program, the illegal use of electricity will be banned and new connections will be made available to people. The Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme will facilitate new connections through online processes and encourage consumers to make bill payments or resolve various consumer complaints such as erroneous meters through the UPI app. In order to take advantage of this program, you must apply online under this program. Under this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, it will also help the company to provide information on electricity theft and illegal use of electricity. Under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women’s support groups will encourage consumers to pay bills online or through the UPAY app.
Incentive amount to be awarded under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra program
- According to a semi-annual calculation, 15 percent of the amount reclaimed from the self-help group compared to the previous year.
- An incentive amount of Rs 50 per connection will be awarded upon issuance of a new single phase connection.
- An incentive amount of Rs 200 per connection will be awarded on issuance of 3 phase irrigation pump connection.
- When releasing other three-phase connections, an incentive amount of Rs. 100 per connection (excluding irrigation pump) will be given.
- A 10 percent bonus is granted when reporting a theft of electricity, if the case is found to be correct and the invoice amount has been received.
Benefits of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2022
- Under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women’s support groups will motivate consumers to pay their bills online.
Women will also benefit from this arrangement.
- Under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2022, women support groups will function as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra at Gramm Panchayat level.
- This system increases the revenue of the electricity company and along with preventing the illegal use of electricity, new connections can also be provided.
- The income of the state will increase through this women’s system.
- The citizens of the state can pay the bill online through the UPAY app under this system.
- Under this program, women receive incentive money to catch electricity theft.
- The women of Gram Panchayats, which fall under the jurisdiction of the company, are selected according to the prescribed qualifications and trained as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Program 2022 Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefits of this program are granted to women.
- Aadhar card
- proof of address
- Register mobile number
How to apply online for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
- In order to use this program, the beneficiary needs to go to the Google Play Store on their Android phone. After opening the Google Play Store, the home page will open in front of you.
- You need to type UPAY App in Google Play Store search bar and then click Enter. After that, UPAY app will open in front of you, after that you need to click on Intall option. After downloading, you need to open it.
- You will then need to fill out all the information requested on this page. After filling out all the information, you can pay the bill online from here.