E Shram Card 2nd Rate Status | How to Check E Shram Card 2nd Kist | E Shram Balance Check | E Shram Card Second Installment List 2022 | Almost all workers in the unorganized sector who have already signed up on the e-SHRAM platform by the third week of January, those who received an e-Shram card and the first segment of financial aid of Rs.1,000 both would have received. And now it’s time for the E Shram Card Second Rate List 2022 providing additional Rs. 1,000 in March. In today’s article you will learn how and when you can get two installments. In the article we are reading today, you will learn how to get two installments and when. Also, what are the requirements to get the second installment of the E Shram Card.
E Shram Card 2nd installment Rs 1000
- The Department of Labor and Employment has introduced the Shram Card Yojana for all unorganized sector employees to enable them to improve financially and receive all the benefits of the labor card.
- A clear majority of workers in the unorganized sector have already registered through the e-SHRAM portal.
- In addition, those who have received their SHRAM cards and have done so by the third week of January will receive the first thousand rupees of their financial support. And now it’s time for the E Shram Card 2nd Rate List 2022 financial support of additional Rs. 1000 through the month of March.
- This is already clear from the fact that the first loan lasted a total of 2 months. As a result, the employees have also received their monthly payment for the month of February as part of the first aid.
- As a result, they are entitled to financial assistance for two more consecutive months from that date, namely March and April. This means that they will receive the loan by the end of March at the latest. In addition, it is expected to take place in the second week of March.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Overview
|Scheme name||E Shram Scheme|
|Card Name||E shram Card|
|Article Name||e-SHRAM Card 2nd Installment 2022|
|The Second Credit Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
|Age Limit||15 – 59 years|
|Beneficiaries||Only registered beneficiaries can access the e-SHRAM page. / eligible laborers already enrolled in the scheme|
|Help Line Number||14432|
Eligibility for the second installment of the E Shram Card
- Those who have already participated in e-SHRAM and received the first loan are immediately eligible for the second payment in 2022. According to the governing body, there have been no other recent eligibility adjustments.
- Those who don’t have a site account must do so this month. However, you must be disorganized.
Required Documents for E-Shram Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank savings book
- Ration magazine
- Cell phone number and Aadhar number should be connected.
- Electricity bill
E-Shram Card Eligibility
- Age requirements for E-Shram Card 15 to 59 years.
- Should not be an EPFO or ESIC member.
- Should not be a tax paying citizen.
- Must be employed in the informal sector.
E Shram Card 2nd installment Cell phone balance check
- Call the toll-free number or visit your bank’s office for a savings account entry if you want to check the balance on your Shramik card for 1,000 rubles.
- You can also check the status with the official app Umang App, which you can download to your mobile device from App Store or Play Store.
- Launch the application and register by creating an account in it.
- After that, you will be asked to generate an MPIN number; Create one and continue.
- Check the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option and click on it in the application.
- You will be taken to the next page of the PFMS where you can choose from a variety of choices including “Know your payment status”.
- A new page will be displayed to you.
- Enter the associated bank name, bank account number, and mobile phone number, then click the Submit button.
- All information is displayed on your mobile device.
E Shram Card 2. Installment balance check via website
- On the official website you can find out where you are right now to complete the second part of the task.
- You can log in or register on the online portal that serves as the home page. To access it, click on it.
- You can create an account by providing your mobile phone number.
- Once you’ve set up an account for yourself, you’ll need to sign in.
- After successful login you have the choice to use the new dashboard of the PMF. You need to go to the pmss section and click on the “Know Payment Link Option” option.
- After that, you need to enter your bank account information, including your bank number and mobile phone number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, it takes care of all the transactions you received from the government, in addition to the second payment if it was deposited into your account.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get the money for the second payment of the work card?
The money owed for the second E-shrams card payment will be delivered around March 10th.
Why wasn’t the first installment of the work card sent to me?
This is why you should make sure your Ekyc is up to date if you haven’t received the first payment on the Shram Card yet.