Download E Shram Map PDF | How to Download E-Shram Card Online @ eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Download by UAN Number, Mobile Number / Aadhar Card | Applicants may wish to download their e-SHRAM card for a variety of reasons including those who have not yet received their card or those who have previously downloaded their card and wish to do so again. Applicants can download the e-SHRAM card for a variety of reasons, and they can do so in a variety of ways depending on their comfort level. In this post we will learn how to download the map, as well as its purpose and benefits. In addition, there are other download methods that we will discuss in more detail in this post.
E Shram Map Download Online
Workers in unorganized industries are eligible to participate in the Shramik card program. Employees who are eligible for this program are eligible for financial assistance after they have enrolled or registered in the program. Employees interested in applying must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements, which can be found on the website at eshram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Download Overview
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card Download|
|Name of the website||e-SHRAM portal|
|Benefits||Insurance upto 2 Lakh Rupee|
|Methods to Download E shram Card||3 Methods to download UAN Mobile NumberFinger Print (Biometry)|
|Beneficiaries of e-SHRAM cards||All unorganized sector workers|
|Previous installments||31st Dec (For 1st Installment)|
|e-SHRAM Card Download Pdf||Available now|
E Shram Card Download Targets
The main objective of the ability to download the card from the website is to make it easy for the beneficiaries to get a copy of the card even if they lost it or just completed their registration. This card in hand has its own advantages.
Benefits of E Shram Map Download
Downloading the E-Shram card through the online portal has numerous advantages:
- First off, people who have lost their card can download it simply by going to the website, logging in and then downloading it from there.
- If a person has successfully signed up, they can also get this card by downloading it online.
- This card has a 12 digit number which is unique, just like the Aadhar card. It shows that the workers in the unorganized sector are unique, so the government can give them more benefits.
- Beneficiaries can download the card to their mobile phone or via a computer, whichever suits them best.
- Many companies check if they have an Eshram card before giving anyone a job in their preliminary contract agreements. So, in addition to the government benefits these workers can receive, private companies can also check their e-Shram cards as part of their own checks.
Permission to download the E Shram Card
- To download the E-Shram map, you just need to have previously registered as a worker in the Shramik system.
- And you must be between 18 and 59 years old.
Required documents to download the E Shram Card
The necessary paperwork to download the map is
- The Aadhaar card is linked to your account.
- And mobile phone number to get OTP for login purpose
E Shram Card Download from Handy and Aadhar
- One of the different methods of downloading the map is through a mobile phone number.
- You must visit the official website first.
- Click the Sign up for an E-Shram link on the home page.
- After that, a new page will appear where you need to enter your mobile number associated with the account.
- An OTP will then be issued to your mobile phone, which you then have to verify.
- When the Submit button is clicked.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the Aadhaar number which can be found on your Aadhaar card.
- However, you must remember that an Aadhar card must be previously registered for an E-Shram card.
- After entering the Aadhar number, you will be prompted for a second OTP known as the Aadhar OTP. This will be sent instantly to the phone number linked to your Aadhar card.
- After receiving the OTP on your mobile device, you must enter it on the website before proceeding.
- You will be presented with a new page with two alternatives and you need to click on the Download UAN card.
- After selecting this option, a PDF will be generated and your Shram card will be displayed; You can simply present it at home or at any store that prints documents.
At the moment you can download an e-Sram card only with your mobile number, Aadhar card number and one-time password (OTP), but the UAN number is not available yet. As soon as it is available we will update you soon.
E-Shram card status before downloading
With an E-Shram card, you can get a unique 12-digit number. known as the Universal Account Number! Which of the employees is permanent? It’s always the same. If you tried to get it! And your e Shram Card is gone! This is how we can get the e-Shram card again by following the steps below:
- Anyone who wants to download the car has to follow a series of steps to find out if they can do so.
- The thing is, you need to check the status of the application to see if you got paid or not. You can also see the option to download the E-Shram card after checking the status.
- You must first go to the official e-Shram portal.
- On the home page, you need to click on the “Sign in with a Shram card” link.
- So it’s easy because your E-Shram card is already linked to your phone number.
- All you need is your phone number associated with your account to complete the process.
- You have to enter your mobile number and then you will be given an OTP that you have to enter.
- After you’ve logged in, click the “Check card status” link on the dashboard to see how your card is doing.
- You’ll need to confirm all your information and pictures, and it’s easy to see if you’ve been paid or not.
- If you haven’t received your first payment yet, this is a cause for concern as everyone should receive the first payment.
- When your status is clear, you can simply download the map.
Frequently asked questions about E Shram map downloads
What is an e-Shram card?
The Department of Labor and Employment gives candidates who register for e-Shram a card with their unique identification number (UAN), which is identical to the Aadhar number.
Who can apply for an E-Shram card?
The e-Shram card is available to anyone working in an unorganized sector, including farm workers, street vendors, migrant workers, rickshaw pullers, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, migrant workers and many other people who fit that description.
Is the e-Shram card free?
All employees in the informal sector between the ages of 16 and 59 can register on the portal. After registering on the e-Shram portal, employees receive a Universal Account Number (UAN) card. Anyone can use the card for free but it costs Rs 20 to update the information on the card.