MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Apply, लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन व एमपी लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना लिस्ट ऑनलाइन कैसे देखे एवं पात्रता व प्रमाण पत्र खोजे
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
In order to take advantage of this program, you must first apply to this program. You can apply to this program both offline and online. For offline application, you can contact the public service center like Women Child Development Officer etc. in Anganwadi. To apply online, you can visit Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 official website. The benefit of this program is granted only to girls born after April 1, 2008 from poor families of the state. As per this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 the total amount that the government will award to the beneficiary girl is Rs. 118000 in installments. Will go
The incentive money will be distributed on November 2nd
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will distribute an incentive amount of Rs 12,500 to the girls who are admitted to the college under Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0. The program will be organized on November 2nd at Ravindra Bhawan, Bhopal. One and a half thousand Ladli Laxmi girls and their parents were invited to this program. There are 42,000 girls in the state, of which about 78,000 girls were admitted to college this year. 12500 rupees will be given to all these girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Apart from that, 12,500 rupees will be re-awarded upon completion of college education.
On November 2nd, this program will be conducted as part of the Foundation Day Program of Madhya Pradesh. This program is organized at district level. Public representatives are invited and Ladli Laxmi Path and Ladli Laxmi Vatika are inaugurated. Guidelines were given to the collectors to conduct the program in a dignified manner.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 was launched by a government program
The state level program was organized by Prime Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan at the Lal Parade Ground. Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 was launched by this program. On this occasion, the Ladli Laxmi Book was issued by the government and the Ladli e-Samvad App was also launched. Apart from that, the daughters were also given a learner’s license by the government. The benefits of this program are granted to 42,000 14,000 daughters. On this occasion, this information was also given by the Chief Minister, such a Gram Panchayat would be honored where not a single child marriage took place, the girl was not malnourished, girl delinquency did not happen, 100% admission in school and vaccinations took place.
All these panchayats are declared as ladli panchayats. Ladli Utsav is organized by the government from May 2, 2022 to May 12, 2022. To date, more than 42,080,000 girls have been registered under this program. Under this scheme, a total scholarship of Rs 231.07 crore was awarded to 9.05 lakh girls who were admitted to Class 6, Class 9, Class 11, Class 12. This program was started with the aim of correcting negative thinking about daughters.
The mandate of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been expanded by the government
So far 43 lakh daughters have benefited from MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana. This program is being run successfully in the state. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has decided to extend the scope of this program. The second phase of Ladli Laxmi Festival will be launched by the government on May 2, 2022 and will last until May 11, 2022. The strategy and roadmap for the second phase have been prepared by the government. For this purpose, a meeting of the ministerial group was organized on April 1, 2022 in the presence of the Minister of Technical Education, Skills Development and Employment, Yashodhara Raje Scindia, and the Minister of Culture and Tourism, Usha Thakur.
The Minister of Sports also received information about the preparations for the Ladli Laxmi Festival to be organized from May 2nd to 11th. He suggested bringing information about the importance of the program to the Panchayat level and adding digital murals to the Panchayat buildings. In addition, Minister of Culture Usha Thakur-ji suggested that the adolescent girls should be trained in the use of sticks and sword fighting in the Aparajita program. During this festival, programs such as creative competitions, competitions in indigenous sports and health checks for adolescent girls are organized.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 launched
The Daughters of State are made self-reliant by the Ladli Laxmi Yojana by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Preparations are underway for the government to launch MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0. The Department of Women and Child Development is preparing new regulations for this. Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 the draft of the initial phase was created. The cabinet can soon agree to this. This program was started in 2006. The main goal of this program is to provide a healthy and better future for the daughters of the state. Within the framework of this program, all registered children are given the opportunity to receive an education. A grant of ₹ 25000 will be provided for this.
Apart from that, a tuition fee subsidy is also provided for studying in engineering fields. New programs such as daughter self-determination, vocational training and bank guarantee loans were launched under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Also, preparations are being made to help the daughters pursue them in areas such as music and painting. For which the Ministry has prepared the blueprint of 15 central and 10 state-funded programs.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana reached 40 lakh daughters
As you all know MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana is run by Madhya Pradesh Government. Financial assistance is provided to the daughters of the state through this program. This information was provided by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji, under a program that is being successfully run by the government. Apart from that, Madhya Pradesh Government runs various programs for women empowerment. So that the girls of the state can develop. Soon the state government MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2 will be launched as well. So far 40,000 daughters of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana have been trained. Through this program, the daughters of the state will become strong and self-reliant, and their standard of living will also improve.
Orphan girls are also taken in under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to take in orphan girls. This decision was made by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in the Review Session of Ladli Laxmi Yojana of the Department of Women and Children Development. Apart from this, the Prime Minister also gave instructions to organize Ladli Laxmi Day at the state, district, bloc and Gram Panchayat levels. The Chief Minister also gave instructions to kindly declare those Gram Panchayats who have more daughters as Ladli Laxmi. Now the registered beneficiaries of this regulation also receive their driver’s license after they have reached the age of 18.
Assistance in obtaining credit and training for building industries
It was also decided through a Prime Minister’s Review Meeting that the cost of education for girls gaining admission into government, non-government, medicine, engineering, IIT, IIM, etc. would be borne by the government. In this situation, if the beneficiary of this program accepts admission to college, they will also be provided with ₹25000 by the government. This Ladli Laxmi Yojana has now been extended to higher education. Previously, the benefits of this program were limited to school education only. If the girl would also like to set up a trade in addition to vocational training and employment in the private sector, in this case the beneficiaries are also given the opportunity to obtain training by taking out loans from banks. So far 39,000 81,000 girls have been registered under this program.
40 lakh girls are approached
As you all know, MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana was established with the aim of improving gender balance and raising awareness and positively influencing citizens about having daughters. Through this scheme, ₹6000 will be paid by the Government of Madhya Pradesh into the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund of Madhya Pradesh for up to 5 consecutive years from the time of registration. The program started in April 2007. So far, 39.81 lakh girls have been supported under this program. Beneficiaries can register under this program through Anganwadi Worker, Project Office, Public Service Center or Internet Cafe.
Ladli Laxmi Utsav is organized on October 14, 2021 from 15:00 by Madhya Pradesh Government. Through this festival, Minister of State Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji will distribute a stipend of Rs 5 crore 99 lakh to 21550 daughters of the state. Apart from that, 40 lakh Ladli Laxmi and her daughters are also approached through a virtual medium. This festival is celebrated once a year in each district.
The state-level program is organized under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana was established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh with the aim of empowering the daughters of the state. On October 12, 2021, the preparations for the Ladli Laxmi festival at the national level were reviewed at the Minto Hall of the CM Residence. This review was conducted by Prime Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan himself. This program will be organized on October 14, 2021 in Bhopal. Through this, efforts are made to connect 40 lakh Ladli Laxmi and her daughters through a virtual medium. This program is organized with the goal of making the daughters wealthy and empowered. In this program, girls in Anganwadi and Panchayat buildings are connected through virtual media. Apart from that, a scholarship worth Rs 5 crore 99 lakh is awarded to 21550 girls of the state through this scheme.
- This festival will be broadcast in every village, anganwadi center, every project, district, commune, district headquarters via TV, computer, laptop, cellphone and doordarshan. By sending the link to this broadcast, the girls and their mothers will be connected to the festival. Apart from that, instructions were also given by the Prime Minister to upload photos to the portal, register feedback and make arrangements to receive suggestions from all girls.
- Suggestions for improving the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana will also be received from the public. Every year the Ladli Laxmi Utsav is ensured by setting 1 day a year. It has also been proposed to pay an amount of Rs. 20,000 to the beneficiaries of this program after passing the 12th grade, after completing at least 2 years of degree and professional training upon admission in the respective institutions.
- This festival is organized at state, district and Gram Panchayat level. Birth certificate is issued at the time of registration of Ladli Laxmi with Chief Minister’s message. Apart from that, nutrition is also taken care of along with 100% vaccination and anemia free from Ladli Lakshmi.
The scholarship is given to girls in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
As you all know, Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana was established by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan with the aim of financially supporting the girl. Under this scheme, Rs 21 crore scholarship will be awarded to 75961 girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Pandhana, Khandwa District on September 21, 2021 by the Chief Minister of Public Welfare and Suraj Abhiyan. Apart from that, an allowance of Rs 5 crore is provided to 25,000 pregnant women and students under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. Newly constructed buildings of 103 Anganwadi centers in 32 districts and 10,000 nutrition gardens in 52 districts will also be inaugurated as part of this program. The Chief Minister will also interact with the beneficiaries of this program. The live transmission of this program will be done via doordarshan and social media.
Lump sum upon admission to the university
On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, a gift was presented to the Daughters of State by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. It has been announced by the CM that Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh Online is for the girls getting admission to college. MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Application | Financial support is provided under the MP Ladli Laxmi program. This financial support will be a lump sum of ₹20000. This information was provided by the Chief Minister via a tweet. The Chief Minister has also given assurances that the Madhya Pradesh government will make full provision for daughters’ higher education. The government of Madhya Pradesh is also making the necessary financial arrangements for this.
The Chief Minister also informed that arrangements are being made to give government guarantees and low-interest loans to women’s self-help groups. Apart from that, when the property is in the name of the women of the state, the registration fee is only 1%. This decision has resulted in a 10% increase in the register in favor of women.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana is associated with education, health and employment
As you all know, Ladli Laxmi Yojana was founded to provide financial support to the daughters of the state so that the gender ratio can be improved. Now this program is being linked to education, health and employment by the government of Madhya Pradesh. This was announced by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. A new form of system is being provided by the government for this purpose. Under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, all registered girls are now being trained in classes to continue their education. A portal is also being developed for this purpose. Now the girl can be trained from class I to class XII.
Apart from that, the registered girl is also associated with personal development activities like NCC, NSS. After passing the 12th grade of the government registered girl, guidance and encouragement will be provided for higher education or technical vocational training, considering the girl’s interest, ability and ability.
Foundation of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Fund
A fund will be formed by the State Government which will be known as MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Nidhi. An amount of ₹30000 is paid into this fund by the District Program Officer, Department of Women and Children Development after registration for each beneficiary by the state government. On this amount, the balance amount together with the interest of the National Postal Savings Certificate is also included in this regulation. Otherwise, if necessary, the reimbursement amount will be made available by the state government for settlement. This committee is formed under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary of the Department of Women and Child Development. This committee will consist of members of the Secretary Finance Department and the Director Institution Finance. Apart from that, a committee meeting is held to review the fund.
The girl is offered an important training
The government also organizes coaching and advice for selection procedures. All essential training and skills are also developed to connect the girl with startups, small medium sized industries and private sector employment. Under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the girl is also provided an incentive amount of ₹20000 for her study beyond the 12th standard. When the girl reaches the age of 21, ₹100,000 up to the remaining ₹80,000 are also paid out. Apart from this, arrangements are also made to link this program to health and nutrition such as vaccination of the girl, anemia etc. Availability of the girl’s food base is also ensured.
- The girl’s parents are encouraged to invest in girl welfare programs like Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. Apart from that, awards are also given to Gram Panchayats and local bodies for ensuring better gender balance.
- Through MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, girls receive a positive environment and constant encouragement. So far 3937000 girls have been registered under this program and Rs.9150 are deposited in Lakshmi Nidhi. Apart from that, the government has awarded a scholarship worth Rs 136 crore to 591203 school girls.
Implementation of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
At district level –
This program is implemented by the District Program Officer at the district level. The focal point for this program is the Department of Women and Child Development. A causal line report is prepared and all matters related to the program are evaluated. The report produced must be presented to the collector. Once the report is received, the report will be reviewed. Any error in the report will be corrected. And the benefit of the program is provided to the beneficiary.
At business unit level –
From time to time, information regarding this program is provided through various types of records by the director of the women’s and child development department, the district program officer, the joint division director, and the child development project officer. What is checked by the department. If discrepancies are found in the records, corrective actions are taken in this situation.
At state level –
If there are delays in the implementation of this regulation, the department head will address his recommendation to the state government to eliminate the delay. If any dispute arises in the implementation of this program at the state level, the decision of the department head of the Department of Women and Child Development shall be final.
Purpose of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
As you know, there are many financially weak families who cannot afford their daughters higher education or raise money for their marriage. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. Faced with all these problems, the state government launched Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022. To provide financial support for daughter’s education and marriage as part of this program. Under this program, the negative thinking of Madhya Pradesh citizens will be changed and the future of the girl child will be bright. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. Reducing the gender ratio of women and men in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promoting empowerment of women in the state
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana January update
Through this program, the government has set itself the goal of making the future of the country’s daughters bright. Under this scheme, a certificate of Rs 1,000,000 will be issued to the beneficiary and an amount of Rs 6,000-6,000 (30,000 in total) will be remitted to Ladli Laxmi Kosh for 5 consecutive years, this amount will be provided in instalments. The Department of Women’s and Child Development has allocated ₹2000 on admission to Class VI, ₹4000 on admission to Grade 9, ₹6000 on admission to Grade 11, and ₹6000 on admission to Grade 12 , and the girl turns 21 ₹ 100000 was set aside for the girl’s marriage. The amount of benefit under this system is provided via e-payment.
Applications have so far been made in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana was established in 2007. As of December 2020, a total of 37,000,63,000,735 girls have applied under this program. In 2020-21 2 lakh 28,000 283 girls registered under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Under this scheme, 39.06 crore scholarships were awarded to 53,000 917 girls who were accepted into Grade 6, Grade 9 and Grade 11. Now online application can be done at Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana. In addition, applications under this program can also be made through the Internet Cafe, Anganwadi Workers.
Installment payment in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
After completing the application process, the documents will be checked by the Anganwadi. After verification, the installments will be credited to the applicant’s account from time to time. We have given complete information about it below. You have read it in detail.
- First installment – Under this scheme Rs. 6,6000 will be paid into MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana’s fund initially for 5 consecutive years and Rs. 30,000 will be paid in total.
- Second Installment – Thereafter, after your daughter is admitted to Class 6, a financial support of Rs 2000 will be credited to the family’s bank account.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial support to place the girl in Class 9.
- Fourth Installment – If the girl is admitted to Class 11, she will receive an amount of 6000 rupees.
- Fifth Installment – Upon admission of the girl to Class 12, Rs 6000 will be paid by e-payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl turns 21 years of age, she will receive an allowance of Rs. 1 lakh.
Due to application cancellation
- If, after examining the content of the application, it turns out that the information is false or incorrect, the application will be rejected.
- The application of the girl, who used to live in childcare facilities but is now leaving Madhya Pradesh with her guardian, is also rejected.
- If the girl dies, the application is rejected.
- If a girl is married, the application will be canceled even in this situation.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
- The benefits of this program are made available to the poor girls of MP.
- Under this rule, the girl child should not be married before the age of 18, only after the age of 21 will Rs 1 lakh (rupees one lakh) be transferred by the state government to the daughter’s bank account.
- The MP government wants to use this Ladli Laxmi Yojana to improve the level of education in the state.
- Funding under this program is granted in installments based on class. As soon as the girl leaves school, she no longer receives benefits from this system.
- If 2 daughters were born together as a second child in a family then MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana can claim them.
- If a family has adopted a child, they can also participate in this scheme.
- In order to take advantage of this program, it is mandatory to enroll the girl in the first year of birth.
- Under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2022, the girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh towards her marriage or higher education. This money cannot be used as a dowry.
Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022
- The applicant’s parents should not have income tax records.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be unmarried for 18 years.
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still claim the program by considering her as the first girl, but you should have proof of the adoption of that girl.
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate for girls
- Parents’ identity card
- Bank account savings book
- proof of address
- ration coupon
- mobile number
- passport photo
How to apply in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply under this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant needs to go to the official website of the system. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the option “Application form”. You must click on this option. After you have clicked on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option “Public”, you need to click on this option. The application form will then open on the next page.
- In this form you must carefully fill in all the requested information. After that, you need to click on the Save Information button.
- After that the main application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you on the computer screen. In this application form you will get all the information like personal data of the girl
- family information
- Vaccination status and correspondence information
- Upload fourth documents.
- After filling all the information, you need to click on the “Send” button. After that, you will get a registration number at the end, with the help of which you can easily check the status of the application form.
Procedure to login to MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Portal
- First you need to go to Ladli Laxmi Yojana official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the start page you have to click on the login link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you need to fill in the requested information.
- After that, you need to click on the Sign In button.
- This is how you can log into the portal.
Procedure for offline application in MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- First you need to go to your nearest Anganwadi center.
- You must provide the application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana from Anganwadi Center.
- Now you need to carefully fill out the application form and attach all the documents in it.
- Now you need to submit this form to the same Anganwadi center.
How to see Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you. On this homepage you will see the option of the certificate at the bottom.
- You must click on this option. After clicking the option you will get to the next page. On this page you need to enter the girl’s registration number, and then click the “Search” button.
- After entering the registration code, the certificate opens, which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.
How can I check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi list online?
- First of all, you need to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option for girl child details.
- You must click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Here on this page you can see if the name is in Ladli Laxmi Yojana’s list of names for the certificate. The girl’s name in the list can be searched in different ways, such as:
- on behalf of the girl
- on behalf of the girl’s mother
- on behalf of the girl’s father
- Girl’s matriculation number
- from the girl’s date of birth
- After that, you need to click on the Search button, then the full list will appear in front of you.
Process for showing girl child details
- First you need to go to Ladli Laxmi Yojana official website.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you need to click on the girl details link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you need to select the district and type of search.
- After that, you need to click on the Search button.
- The details of the girl child will be displayed on your computer screen.
Scholarship Registration Process
- First you need to go to Ladli Laxmi Yojana official website.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- You must click on the scholarship registration link on the start page.
- After that, a grant form will open in front of you.
- Enter your girl’s matriculation number and click on search.
- After that, fill out the rest of the requested information and save the information you need to click the link.
Tel: Commissioner: 0755-2550910