Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag | एमपी उद्यानिकी विभाग ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण और MP Udyaniki Vibhag का उद्देश्य, लाभ, विशेषताएं , पात्रता तथा दस्तावेज़ जाने |
MP Udyaniki Vibhag 2022
Online registration of cluster farmers was made compulsory by the state government for all farmers who receive grants from the Horticultural Office. Now all farmers must register themselves to receive the subsidy under the ministry’s programs. The state farmers who want to get grants from Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag are required to register on the official website of the state Citizen Facilitation Center / MPOnline Kiosk, Horticulture Department at will. The Department of Horticulture provides the state’s farmers with an online facility for grant distribution and registration of cluster farmers.
Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department New Update (Important Information)
A very important information was published on the portal, under which target information was provided: it was said that under the Horticulture Development Mission, the physical financial targets approved by the government will be published by the year 2022 according to the attached list, after all, it is aimed at it to ensure the necessary measures according to the guidelines of the system. You must complete this objective before August 16, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. You can also visit the official website for more information
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag 2022
The main objective of this program is to make the state a leader in horticulture and to promote agriculture-based industries through the Government of Madhya Pradesh. To make it easier for farmers to receive grants from various MP Horticulture Department programs through the online registration process. Step towards progress by joining Horticulture and Farm Forestry and Madhya Pradesh Agro Industries Development Corporation. The selection and implementation of the beneficiaries will be ensured when registering on the MPFSTS portal as follows. All farmers wishing to receive grants from the Department of Horticulture are free to register with the state’s Citizen Facilitation Center / MP Online Kiosk at their convenience.
Horticultural Department Benefits Madhya Pradesh 2022
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag provides grants to the state’s farmers under this program. Of these, the main schemes are as follows. Which we have detailed below. Read all of these benefits carefully.
- Micro-irrigation scheme that provides grants for drip irrigation and micro-sprinklers
- As part of the National Horticultural Mission, which is implemented in 38 districts, grants are awarded for the expansion of fruit and vegetable areas, small nurseries, cold stores, ripening rooms, sheltered cultivation, etc.
- As part of the medicinal plant mission, grants are awarded for the expansion of the medicinal plant area in 5 districts.
- Grants are given for other departmental programs such as Mechanization, Minikit Demonstration, Body Cooking Program, Spice Section Expansion, Fruit Section Expansion, Flower Section Expansion, etc.
- Integrated mission plan for the development of horticulture
- Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
Documents (Authority) of Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- A photo ID (voter ID, driver’s license, ration card, UID card, etc.)
- country records
- bank savings book
- mobile number
- passport photo
How to Register Madhya Pradesh Horticulture Department 2022 Online?
Madhya Pradesh farmers wishing to receive a grant from the Ministry of Horticulture must register online. The online registration process is given below. Follow the method given below and make use of all the facilities of the Department of Horticulture.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Ministry of Horticulture, Madhya Pradesh.
- After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- At the bottom of this homepage you will see the possibility of a new registration, which you must click on. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of eKYC biometric verification, you need to click on it, after that you will be asked for the information that you need to fill out. First you need to enter the Aadhar number.
- After that, please affix the fingerprint and give preference to the thumb of the right or left hand to affix the fingerprint.
- Then you need to click the Capture Finger Print button. Then the registration form will open in front of you on the next page where all the information requested in this registration form like District, Total Area, Development Block, Gram Panchayat, Address etc. needs to be selected.
- After filling all the information, you need to upload all your documents like photo, measles copy photo, bank pass book, box certificate etc.
- After uploading all the documents, you need to click on the “Save” button. After that, an OTP will appear on your mobile number. Then you need to write OTP in the OTP field and then click on Verify.
- After that, all your information will appear on the next page, you will complete the registration.
Madhya Pradesh Udyaniki Vibhag Contact Us
- Email ID – mpfsts[dot]helpdesk[at]mp[dot]gov[dot]in
- Phone number – 0755-4059242