MP Awas Sahayata Yojana Application Form 2022 | मध्य प्रदेश आवास सहायता योजना क्या है, लाभ एवं पात्रता | आवास भत्ता सहायता योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | आज हम आपको अपने इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022 के बारे में सूचित करने जा रहे हैं। यह योजना मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा अपने राज्य के अनुसूचित जाति एवं अनुसूचित जनजाति से संबंध रखने वाले उन गरीब छात्रों के लिए संचालित की जा रही है जिनके घर से कॉलेज बहुत दूरी पर है और उन्हें पढ़ाई करने के लिए कॉलेज के आस पास ही किराए पर निवास करना पड़ता है।
Under Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme, poor students with matriculation pass SC/ST receive housing benefit of 1000-2000 per month according to the rules. If you are a matriculation student of Madhya Pradesh SC/ST and want to take advantage of this program then you are reading the right article. Because today in this article we are going to provide you with all the essential information about MP Awas Sahayata Yojana. All this information from us will come in very handy when you use this scheme.
MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Housing Allowance Scheme was created by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for those students who have passed matriculation for their state’s Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Those who have to live on rent to study. Because there are many students in the state whose college is far from their home and who need to rent housing near the college in order to get an education.
Under this scheme, the state government grants housing allowance of ₹2000 per month for studying in cities like Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh. ₹1250 is given to the students studying in the district and ₹1000 as housing allowance each month to the students studying at the tehsil/block level. MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022 is smoothly carried out by Planned Tribes and Planned Caste Welfare Department.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022
The main goal of this program is to provide housing benefit for 10th/12th grade students. Because there are many villages and areas in the state that don’t have a college and the students who live there have to go out of their area and rent a room to study after matriculation. But in such a situation, students from poor families are not financially able to take a rented room. Because of this, he is unable to continue his education after matriculation and drops out of school halfway through.
But now through Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana, SC and ST students can easily continue their education by taking a rented room by receiving a housing allowance of between ₹1000 and 2000 and can be independent and empowered for the future.
Benefits and Features of Madhya Pradesh Housing Allowance Scheme
- The benefits of this program are granted to the poor post-matriculation SC and ST students of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022, students renting for study purposes will receive housing benefit of ₹1000 to ₹2000 according to the rules.
- The Madhya Pradesh Housing Allowance Scheme is smoothly operated by the Welfare Department of the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes.
- The grant amount is paid directly by the government to the beneficiary student’s bank account.
- To take advantage of this program, the student must renew their application every year.
- Now the deserving poor students of the state don’t have to worry about the fare when they leave their village or village to study.
- This program will increase the state’s education quota and decrease the university dropout rate.
Eligibility under MP Awas Sahayata Yojana 2022
- The applicant student should belong to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The student must have obtained admission as a regular student at state or recognized non-state colleges.
- Shouldn’t have been allowed into a state dorm.
- The applicant student should live in a rented room or private residence.
- The family’s annual income should meet the income limit prescribed by the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme, which is currently 6 lakh per year or less.
- The college or the student’s original place of residence should not be within the geographic boundaries of the same local body (Municipal Body/Village of Panchayat).
- Aadhar card
- Sheet of grades 10 and 12
- Certificate of the class in which the student is studying
- SC/ST certificate (class to which the student belongs)
- passport photo
- Landlord affidavit and contract
- Bank account savings book
Application Process under the Madhya Pradesh Housing Allowance Scheme
- Firstly, you need to go to Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal 2.0.
- After that, the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the portal you will find the link housing benefit. Click this link.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- After that, you must carefully read and fill in all the information requested in the application form.
- Now you need to click on the “Send” button.
- This way you can make your application under Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana.
Note:- student may apply for housing assistance post matrix scholarship after application for scholarship. After applying, the student must submit the application in paper form to their college where they are studying. After that, the institution will process the student’s application through the portal.