MP Balram Talab Yojana Online Application 2022 | Madhya Pradesh Balaram Talab Yojana Online Registration | MP Khet Talab Yojana Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility | In order to solve the problems of the country’s farmers and increase their income, the central and state governments make many important decisions together from time to time. These government decisions take the form of programs and campaigns. Today we are going to tell you about MP Balram Talab Yojana who is headed by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for the farmers in his state. Under this scheme, farmers will receive grants to build ponds and canals to irrigate part of their fields. If you are a Madhya Pradesh farmer and want to take advantage of Balram Talab Yojana 2022, be sure to read this article to the end.
MP Balram Pond Scheme 2022
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji had established MP Balram Talab Yojana in 2022 to solve the problem farmers are facing due to lack of water during irrigation. Under this scheme, farmers receive grants to build ponds and canals on their fields. Irrigation systems are also provided. This program is implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture. The department sets a goal to provide maximum assistance to farmers at the district and block levels through this program.
- Under this program, farmers in the economic to low category receive a subsidy of up to 75% for the construction of a pond/canal, up to a maximum of ₹100000. If more than ₹100000 is spent on building the pond/canal, these expenses will be borne by the farmer himself.
- Balram Talab Yojana grants up to 40% subsidy for the construction of ponds/canals to the general category farmers, up to a maximum of ₹80,000. The additional expense is borne by the farmer himself. Madhya Pradesh Government will appoint MP Annadoot Yojana
Balaram Talab Yojana 2022 New Update
This program was implemented by the government in the 2022-23 session while maintaining the subsidy rates under the old provision. That means only those farmers who have sprinkler or drip irrigation systems on their fields can benefit from this program. The government introduced MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022 for all categories of farmers living in all districts of the state. Under this program, the county-level target is set by the Ministry of Agriculture. Under this program, farmers will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis based on the objectives in the 2022-23 session.
Goal of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Scheme 2022
The main goal of launching this program in the state is to solve the water problem that farmers face during irrigation due to drought or less rainfall. Farmers in the state receive grants from the Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana to build ponds on their fields. Rainwater can be collected in these landscaped ponds. So that the farmer can use the collected water to irrigate the fields in times of drought or less rainfall.
By utilizing this program, farmers in the state now no longer have to deal with the problem of water shortages during irrigation while still providing their agriculture with the right amount of water. As a result, the yield of agriculture will be good and the income of the farmers will increase. Rep. Balram Talab Yojana 2022 will increase acreage while promoting water conservation in the state. As a result, the level of agriculture in the state will improve better.
Benefits of Balram Talab Yojana
- Under this program, the state government gives grants to farmers to build ponds for farm work.
- MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022 benefit is granted to all categories of farmers in the state.
- Rainwater can be collected in the ponds built under this program, which will benefit the state’s farmers for irrigation during less rain or drought.
- This program promotes water conservation in the state and increases acreage.
- Through Balram Talab Yojana, agriculture receives the right amount of water, which improves the quality of the products and increases the farmers’ income.
Eligibility under Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- In FY 2017-18 and beyond, under the ongoing government program, only those farmers who have drip or sprinkler systems installed on their fields can create ponds on their fields, and currently this field should be operational. The property is inspected by the Conservation Survey Officer.
- The applicant farmer should have his own cultivable land in order to receive the subsidy for the construction of the pond. No subsidy is granted under this scheme for the installation of ponds on leased agricultural land.
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Farmers of all categories are eligible to apply under MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022.
Application process under Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana
- Firstly, you need to go to the Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Department of Madhya Pradesh official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the site, you need to go to Through Bio-Metric under the Apply for Grant (2022-23) section. Where you see the application form.
- In this form you have to fill in all the requested information like District, Block, Village Gender, Farmer, Class, Farm, Category, Agricultural Machinery, Scheme, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number etc.
- Now you have to tick the term.
- After that, further information like bank selection, DD date, DD number needs to be entered and DD letter, box letter and Khasra letter need to be uploaded.
- Now you need to select one of the device type options and click on the Capture Finger option.
- This allows the farmer to biometrically complete the registration process.