Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana Apply Online | मुख्यमंत्री बाल आशीर्वाद योजना क्या है, उद्देश्य, लाभ, पात्रता, एवं आवेदन प्रक्रिया जाने | मध्य प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज सिंह चौहान की कैबिनेट बैठक संपन्न हुई। शिवराज कैबिनेट बैठक मे अहम प्रस्तावों पर मोहर लगाई। कैबिनेट बैठक में मुख्यमंत्री बाल आशीर्वाद योजना को और आगे बढ़ाने का फैसला लिया गया। इस योजना को मध्यप्रदेश के अनाथ बच्चों की शिक्षा के लिए सरकार का बड़ा फैसला माना जा रहा है। सरकार 18 साल की उम्र में बाल संस्थाओं को छोड़ने वाले अनाथ बच्चों को आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करेगी। गृह मंत्री नरोत्तम मिश्रा ने बताया कि मुख्यमंत्री शिवराज सिंह चौहान ने कैबिनेट बैठक में बाल आशीर्वाद योजना को स्वीकृति दे दी है।
Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana 2022
The Prime Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, decided in the cabinet meeting to further expand the Mukhyamantri Bal Ashirwad Yojana. As part of this program, it was decided to give a great gift to the children living at Bal Ashram. Under Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana, 5,000 rupees are given as financial support to the children living at Bal Ashram to enable them to do internship after leaving Bal Ashram. The government will provide financial support to all orphans who leave children’s institutions at the age of 18. The government provides Rs 5,000 to these orphans until they release ITI, JEE, NEET and CLAT for further studies. Arrangements were also made for treatment under Ayushman Yojana.
This program provides financial support to orphans for 24 years. So that orphans can improve and brighten their future. The government’s goal is to provide financial support to the state’s orphans.
Goal of Prime Minister Bal Ashirwad Yojana
- The aim of Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana is to provide 5,000 rupees to orphans until they go to university.
- The government will provide financial support to all orphans who leave children’s institutions at the age of 18.
- Every year 150 to 200 orphans at the age of 18 leave the children’s institutions in the country.
- Upon release of ITI, JEE, NEET and CLAT, the government will allocate Rs 5,000 to these children for further studies.
- The government’s goal is to provide financial support to the country’s orphans.
- Arrangements were also made for treatment under Ayushman Yojana.
- This program will help orphans for 24 years so that orphans can have a bright future.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana (Benefits and Features)
- As part of this program, the Chief Minister has decided to give a great gift to the children living in the ashram.
- 5,000 rupees will be given to the children living in Bal Ashram to do internship after leaving Bal Ashram.
- At the same time, under the Juvenile Courts Act, the government will provide financial support to young people over the age of 18 who are released after being operated in childcare facilities.
- In addition, orphans benefit from many programs including Ayushman Bharat.
- In addition, money for living expenses is also given.
- Through this program, orphans are favored in their studies and also in shaping their future.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Bal Ashirwad Yojana
For this program, only these children are eligible for this program. Who has no parents. Or the parents are deceased. Those living with their relatives or guardians have not yet launched their official website, and no definitive information on eligibility has been given. As soon as information is available, we will inform you about this article.
Documents for Chief Minister Bal Ashirwad Yojana
What will be the main documents for Prime Minister Bal Ashirwad? Chief Minister Shivpal ji has not yet informed himself about this. He has announced that he will only give 5,000 rupees for an internship to the children living at Bal Ashram after they leave child labour. Once the official website is launched. Information on all important documents related to this program will be obtained. And we will let you know through this article.
Application process for Chief Minister Bal Ashirwad Yojana
Only orphans can apply for Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana from Madhya Pradesh Government. But you will have to wait a little longer for that, because the government will now be discussing some important points. As soon as the government informs about the application process. We will inform you.
Official website of Mukhyamantri Baal Aashirwad Yojana
The government has not launched the official website for Mukhyamantri Bal Ashirwad Yojana. As soon as the government launches the official website. We will tell you which official website to apply on. Now you have to wait a little to benefit from this scheme.