MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana फॉर्म और मध्य प्रदेश पत्रकार स्वास्थ्य एवं दुर्घटना समूह बीमा योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगिन करे
Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme was established by the State Chief Minister Shiv Raj Singh Chouhan ji to offer journalists, photographers and cameramen group health and accident insurance. Under this program, journalists, photographers and cameramen of Madhya Pradesh are granted personal medical insurance and accident medical insurance by the state government. Under Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana, a person can insure himself, husband or wife, dependent children under the same policy. Dear friends, today in this article we will give you all the information about this system like application procedure, documents, eligibility etc. are provided so read this article from us to the end.
MP Patrakar Swasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana 2022
State journalists, photographers and cameramen will receive Rs 4,000 Personal Medical Insurance and Rs 10,000 Accident Insurance under this scheme, along with the option of Rs 2,000 Personal Medical Insurance and Rs 5,000 Accident Insurance. Journalists can also take out insurance for 4 lakhs or 2 lakhs under this MP Journalist Insurance Scheme. Under this plan, spouses or children may be enrolled in this plan for an additional fixed premium. Health and accident insurance is taken out for one year under this Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Swasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana. 75% of the Communications Officer’s annual insurance rate up to age 60 and 85% of the Communications Officer’s annual insurance rate from age 61 to 70 is paid by the Public Relations Directorate.
mp journalist insurance application
Under this regulation, journalists, photographers and cameramen from the state must apply for health and accident insurance online. For online application under this MP Journalist Insurance Scheme, Madhya Pradesh Government provides the application procedure on the official website of the insurance company concerned. Interested beneficiaries of the country who wish to obtain national health and accident insurance can apply online by visiting the official website of the respective insurance company. To apply under this program the last date was maintained by the Government at September 25, 2020, this last date has now been extended to September 30, 2020. Now, the state beneficiaries under this program have until September 30 to apply online and take advantage of the program.
Purpose of journalists health and accident group insurance
The main objective of this system is to provide personal health insurance and accident health insurance coverage to the journalists, photographers and cameramen of the state through the Government of Madhya Pradesh. So that they can be insured and treated if they have health problems. Dental treatment of any kind is only reimbursable in the event of an accident. Through this Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme, the state’s journalists, photographers and cameramen are provided with personal medical insurance and accident medical insurance coverage to get ahead and achieve their condition.
Key Facts of MP Patrakar Swasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
- The sum insured under this plan will be used to reimburse the life insured for all hospital expenses during the policy period.
- This policy covers inpatient medical expenses incurred during hospitalization in India.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana, a person can insure themselves, their spouse and dependent children under the same policy. Spouses or children can be insured against payment of an additional fixed premium.
- If there is no break in the policy, the policy can be renewed for life.
- Under this plan, all pre-existing medical conditions are covered by the policy.
- All illnesses are covered from the policy issuance date with no waiting period (i.e. the 30-day and 2-year waiting period has expired).
- In the event of major surgery, the insured of any age will be paid up to 100% of the sum insured.
- The premium rate is only valid for the year 2018-19. The contribution table for the year 2018/19 is made available on the public relations portal.
Characteristics of MP Patrakar Swasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
- As part of this program, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to include non-preferential journalists as well.
- Under MP Patrakar Bima Yojana, 50% of the award is given by the journalist and 50% by the public relations department. In this category, four weekly/fortnightly/monthly newspaper magazines and two representatives from electronic media and web media are eligible for the program.
- Representatives of regular journals registered with the RNI are eligible to participate.
- Under this insurance, cashless treatment is provided at the insurance company’s designated hospitals, for which journalists are also provided with a card and an e-card.
- The old insurance policy under this scheme expires on October 3, 2020. Pre-insured journalists have until September 30, 2020 to apply. Then his new policy will take effect from October 4, 2020.
- Personal accident insurance covers death, total and partial disability as a result of an accident.
Eligibility and Conditions of Journalists Health and Accident Group Insurance
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible under this program are communications officers aged 21-70 and pre-insured journalists aged up to 80.
- Husband, wife, children (maximum three unmarried) and parents can also be enrolled in the scheme upon payment of the prescribed premium.
- Only children up to the age of 25 are insured in journalist insurance.
- This policy applies only to the basic insured and not to his family members.
- A minimum of 24-hour hospitalization is mandatory, with the exception of certain illnesses listed in the policy.
- Within the framework of this regulation, room, meal and care costs are covered up to 2% of the sum insured.
- Dental expenses of any kind are only allowed in the event of an accident.
- The hospitalization must be reported to the company/TPA in a timely manner.
- All claims processing is carried out by the TPA specified on the policy.
- There is a cashless facility available for the insured person’s treatment at the listed network hospital and the cost of treatment at a non-network hospital will be reimbursed.
Documents for Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
- 12. Marksheet/Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driver’s License
- Copy of recognition card or copy of PPF receipt
- form 16
- Copy of the old plug-in card (if available)
Not preferred :
- 12. Marksheet/Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driver’s License
- property recommendation
- RNI certificate
- 4. Copy of the old INSERN card (if available)
How to Apply Online in Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme?
Interested Eligible State Beneficiaries wishing to apply online under this program should follow the process outlined below and take advantage of the program.
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the insurance company related to the plan. After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this homepage you will see the section “Nominate yourself”. In this section you will see two links “Adhimanyata or Gairadhimanyata”.
- If you click on recognition, the “Online application form for recognition of the MP journalist insurance system” will open in front of you.
- In this form, you are required to fill in all the required information such as Name, Institute Name, ADHIMANYATA No./PF No., Address, Aadhar Card No., Date of Birth, Cell Phone No., Email ID, Insurance Amount, Nominee Name, Relationship with Nominee etc .
- After that, you need to upload all your documents. After that, you need to click on the Confirm button.
- If you click on the non-preference link, the next page will similarly open in front of you. This page shows MP Patrakar Bima Yojana Non-preferential’s online application form.
- You are also required to fill in all the information requested in this form such as Name, Institute Name, GERADHIMANYATA No./PF No., Address, Aadhar Card No., Date of Birth, Cell Phone Number, Email ID, Insurance Amount, Nominee Name, Relationship with Nominee Etc. .
- After that, you need to upload all your documents. After that, click on the Confirm button. After completing the Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme Application/Registration Form, this form must be submitted online, which will complete the Application/Registration Form.
- Rajeshrawat, Administrative Officer, United India Insurance Company Bhopal – Telephone Number – 0755-2492757, 7305015820
- Naveen Srivastava, Senior Divisional Manager, United India Insurance Company Bhopal – Telephone Number – 0755-2555338, 9691851082
- Journalist Welfare Branch, Public Relations Directorate, Bhopal – Tel. No. -0755-4096320
- MD India – Telephone number – 0755 -4936991 Mobile number – 9300101780 for info on card and insurance company claim