MP Vimarsh Portal 9th, 10th, 11th Result Check, login at vimarsh.mp.gov.in | मध्य प्रदेश छात्र विमर्श पोर्टल रिजल्ट, प्रश्न पत्र डाउनलोड |
The real face of online education only started to emerge in post-Covid-19 India. Although online education was seen as a very normal thing, Madhya Pradesh Government decided to create an online portal for students and teachers only for Madhya Pradesh schools. The Vimarsh portal was an appropriate solution to the challenges faced by the students during MP COVID 19. Many features are provided on Madhya Pradesh Vimarsh Portal that are only related to school teachers and students such as: In today’s article, we will learn more about Vimarsh portal 2022, its signup process, how you can check the result on this website, etc.
MP Vimarsh Portal 2022
Vimarsho Portal is an online education portal launched by the Directorate of Public Education in Madhya Pradesh. This portal not only helps students and teachers in education but is also a backup plan during challenging times like COVID-19.
This portal is also called the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Portal (RMSA Portal). This portal is very simple and accessible to all 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
There are many advantages of this portal, such as: B. Questionnaires, information about objections from teachers in the curriculum, tutorial videos of training videos and much more in the Benefits section of this article.
Vimarsh Portal MP 2022 goals
During the coronavirus pandemic, many students faced difficulties during this time. Many students could not sustain their education on their own, so all of their time was wasted. With these issues in mind, they developed a solution for an online portal called Vimarsh Portal. The main purpose of this online web portal was to provide education and information for the teachers and staff of these schools only in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Benefits of the Vimarsh portal
This portal offers various benefits aimed at the students and staff of the school line. such as :
- Therefore, this portal is also accessible for teachers, so teachers can create videos online and upload undo profile on any topic for students.
- Multiple options for the convenience of teachers and students.
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders can get exam questions, sample sheets, and all the materials they need to keep up with their new studies.
- Students can download books, videos, and other study-related materials at home.
- Vimarsh Portal MP provides education in a variety of ways such as: B. Audio versions of the NCERT curriculum for students with disabilities.
- Students can also ask questions to the teachers.
Permission for the Vimarsh portal
To use this portal you must be a student or teacher in grades 9, 10, 11 and 12.
In addition, you must also be a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Vimarsh Portal MP 2022: Documents required
Vimarsh Portal MP 2022: Required Documents
- Required documents should be on this portal
- identity card
- Email ID
- mobile number
MP Vimarsh Portal PLC Registration Process
- In your browser you need to go to the official website
- On the homepage of the website you will see the SPS option, click on it.
- On this page you need to click on the option to log in or register.
- On the login page you will see an option that says “Click here to register” and you need to click on it.
- Then you need to click on the UID option, fill it in and click on the registration button.
- Then you need to enter details like your mobile number that will be used, your email id and password. Then you click on the submit button and the registration process is complete.
Vikarsh Portal PLC login
- To register with PLC, open the official website.
- On the home page, you need to click on the SPS option.
- Another page will open in front of you. If you click on it, it will be written as login/registration.
- Then you need to enter the password in the given form and click on the login button.
- You are successfully logged in.
Vimarsh Portal Grade 9th, 11th Score Review
You can check the grades 9 and 11 results in the steps given below.
- You must first open the portal “www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in” in a browser because that is where the Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Education publishes all its final exam results.
- After visiting the official website, you need to select the results section on the home page.
- The results will appear in front of you where you need to select the district block and school name and press the button to view
- The result declaration list will open in front of you and you can check your status whether you passed or failed the exam and you can also download this list.
You can check the results of grades 10 and 12 in the steps given below.
- Open the official website to check the result.
- You can view the exam options on the home page
- After selecting the exams, after selecting the exams, a new page will open in front of you. You must select the class and subject.
- After that, a bank of questions will open in front of you.
- There will be a “Click to View” option, you can click on it and it will open in PDF format so you can download it there.
Download Question Paper from MP Vimarsh Portal
- Know how to download a question bank
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the portal
- After that, you need to click on the exam option on the home page of the website
- After that select “Class Name” and “Subject”.
- Now click on “Click to View” to call up the question bank.