PMAY List Check 2022-23 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Check list by name / Aadhar | PMAY List PDF Download, State Wise | PMAY New List 2022 | On May 19, 2022, the Government of India published the PMAY List 2022–23 for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG). Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list for 2022 is available on PMAY website. Introduced in 2015, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) helps the underprivileged in urban and rural India to find a home of their own. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is valid until 2024.
In addition, the projected number of Pucca homes has been increased to 2.95 crore homes. The finance minister proposed in the 2022-23 Union Budget that more than 80,000 affordable housing be built and delivered by 2023 to support the Housing for All mission. Furthermore, the finance minister has proposed to allocate Rs. 48,000 crores for the nation’s stalled affordable housing projects. As a result, ongoing projects can be delivered on time. Here is a step-by-step approach to verifying that your name appears on the PMAY list of beneficiaries for 2021-2022 if you are one of the beneficiaries of the program.
PMAI list 2022-23
Find the List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) by State (updated 19 May 2022 on PMAY official site).
|State Name||MoRD Target||Completed||Sanctioned||Fund Transferred||% of Sanction||% of Completion|
|Jammu and Kashmir||201,633.00||85,894.00||194,861.00||1,518.89||96.64||42.6|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,337.00||1,106.00||1,355.00||11.17||101.35||82.72|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||6,763.00||2,065.00||5,624.00||90.32||83.2||30.53|
|Daman and Diu||68||13||47||0.16||69.12||19.12|
PMAY list: how to check and download gramin list pdf?
You can download PMAY-G List 2021-22 in PDF format by following the steps below.
- Open the “Report” tab located in the “Awaassoft” part of the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in.
- After clicking on “Report” a new window with the section “Social Audit Reports” must be selected. You must select the “Beneficiary Information for Verification” option.
- In the next step you have to fill in the required fields in the “Selection filters”.
- First select the year (e.g. 2021-2022) for which you want to check the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list (PMAY LIST 2021-22).
- The second option is to select Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin.
- After that, select “State Name” from the third option.
- Next, select the name “District” from the fourth option.
- Select “Block” from the fifth option.
- Lastly, you need to choose the name “Panchayat” from the sixth option.
- Here you can click send to access Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G-List 2021-22) recipient list.
- In this step you can enter the village name, registration number, beneficiary name, beneficiary father or mother name, name the house was assigned to, sanction number, amount sanctioned, rate paid, provided Find out the amount of the PMAYG program and the status of the house in the PMAYG beneficiary list.
- PM Awas Yojana Gramin’s full list of beneficiaries is also available for download in Excel and PDF formats. The “Download Excel” or “Download PDF” tabs can be used for this.
How to check PMAY gramin list 2022-23 with or without registration number?
The following is a list of actions you can take to see if your name appears on the PMAY List 2022-23 if you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2022-23.
- Visit PM Awas Yojana-Gramin’s website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Select Stakeholders from the menu.
- “Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiaries” should be clicked.
- There are two methods how you can search your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list here:
- With Registration Number: After entering your registration number in the required section and clicking submit, the relevant information will appear on your screen if your name appears in the list.
- Without registration number: Select the second option “Advanced search” if you do not have a registration number. Enter the information requested there including State, District, Block, Panchayat, etc. After that, the system will prompt you:
- BPL number together with A/c no.
- sanction order
- Father/Husband Name
- When you have entered all the required information, click “Search” and search for your name in the list of results.
PMAY List 2022-23: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List
Find Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List by State. (Revised on March 31, 2022 on the official PMAY website).
|Name of the State/ UT||Physical Progress of Houses (Nos)|
|Sanctioned||Grounded*||Completed/ Delivered*||Houses Occupied*|
|A&N Island (UT)||604||603||44||44|
|UT of DNH & DD||10,011||8,669||6,465||6,457|
How can I find the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List for 2022-23?
You can take the following actions to confirm that your name has been added to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban’s final recipient list:
- Visit the PMAY(U) official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Next, select the “Search by name” option from the drop-down menu under the “Search recipient” option.
- Simply enter the first three characters of your name as they appear in the application form and then click on “Show”.
- The results will appear on the screen after clicking.
- Check the screen to see your name and other information.
PMAY List 2022-23: PMAY Program Types
Based on the regions they serve, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021–22 can be roughly divided into two parts.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G): The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin aims to provide access to affordable housing for the residents of rural areas of India (except Delhi and Chandigarh). According to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin’s cost-sharing scheme, the Union government and state governments split the cost of affordable housing units 60:40. When it comes to the Northeastern states, the cost of affordable housing is split 90:10 under PMAY Gramin in that region.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U): The aim of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) program is to provide affordable housing in India’s urban areas. More than 4,300 municipalities are currently involved in the program. Three phases of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban are implemented and are as follows:
(i) Phase 1: More than 100 cities from different states and union territories were covered by Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Phase 1. The first phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban was conducted from April 2015 to March 2017.
(ii) Phase 2: From April 2017 to March 2019, more than 200 more cities in different states and union territories were included in the second phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban.
(iii) Phase 3: The government has focused phase 3 of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban on the cities that were not included in phases 1 and 2 of the program. By March 2022, the Union Government hopes to have completed the implementation of Phase 3 of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Final Stage
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List preparation, which began in 2015, is currently in its final phase. The Union government wants to achieve the ambitious goal of “housing for all” by the end of 2022. Each of these residential units will have a kitchen.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG): Performance Numbers (August 2022)
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) program aims to provide housing for the underprivileged and economically disadvantaged sections of society. The central government has been striving to achieve the goal of housing for all by 2022 by providing financial aid in the form of housing subsidies.
According to information collected by the Union government, SC/ST groups accounted for over 60% of the total target for PMAYG. The target group comprised more than 25% of the “Other” category. Minorities made up more than 15% of the population.
In addition, the sum will be released after completion of over 95% of the allocated houses. The number of apartments under PMAYG is announced, although only about 5% of the apartments are in development.
|Category PMAYG||Numbers (As on August 2022)|
|MoRD Target for PMAYG||2,71,92,795|
|Geo-tagged Homes under PMAYG||2,64,10,713|
PMAY List 2022-23: Amount of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy for Each Category
According to the categories, borrowers receive a varying subsidy amount on home loans under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana CLSS while buying a home.
|Borrower Category||PMAY CLSS Subsidy Amount|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Rs. 2.20 Lakh Per Applicant|
|LIG (Low-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.67 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 1 (Middle-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.35 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 2||Rs. 2.30 Lakh Per Applicant|
PMAY List 2022-23: Eligibility Requirements for PMAY
The applicant must meet the following income requirements to be eligible for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY 2022, which provides a subsidy on home loan interest.
- For the Low Earners (LIG)/Economically Disadvantaged (EWS) Section
- The husband, wife, unmarried daughters and unmarried sons can make up the family as a whole.
- Annual household income must be between Rs. 3 lakh (for LIG) and Rs. 5 lakh (for MIG).
- Only up to Rs. 6 lakh is the subsidy available. From this point on, the normal interest rates for home loans apply.
- A female family member must be a co-owner of the property.
- For middle income groups I and II.
- The annual income limit of MIG I category ranges from Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh. For MIG II income bracket, annual income must be between Rs. 12 lakh and Rs. 18 lakh.
- A female co-owner of the designated property is preferred.
- If there is an adult member making money, that person will be treated separately.
PMAY List 2022-23: How to Review Favorably Released Funds
The PMAY program was created to help the underprivileged find decent housing. The home loan taken out to purchase the property is subsidized by the Union government. In the procedures below, a user can review the beneficiaries released under the PMAY.
- As a first step, visit the official PMAY website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/default.aspx.
- From the home page, select Find Recipients.
- Select Beneficiary Wise Funds Released from the menu.
- Enter the registered cell phone number when prompted.
- Enter the received OTP after clicking “Get OTP”.
- After entering the information, a screen shows the beneficiary status of the funds paid out in the form of central aid, state share and ULB share.
Get a list of PMAY-U state level node agencies?
You must follow the procedures outlined to obtain the State Level Nodal Agencies (SLNA) list for PMAY.
- Open the website https://pmaymis.gov.in/ and log in.
- From the home page, select the SNLA List tab.
- The PMAY-U schema opens a list of SNLA.
- This list provides details about the SNLAs, including state, organization name, address, and email.
PMAY-G Awaas app
Thanks to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, there are now many cheap houses in rural areas. The Union government has also launched a state-of-the-art mobile app called “Awaas” alongside the availability of affordable housing. With this app you can see the progress of the implementation of the PMAY program as well as the status of any subsidies. The Awaas app can be used for tasks such as inspection registration, beneficiary registration, FTO tracking, beneficiary search and upload current home status. The National Informatics Center developed the Awaas Smartphone Application (NIC).
Lighthouse project under PMAY
The Department of Housing and Urban Affairs launched the Light House Project under PMAY with the aim of promoting green building techniques. Accordingly, the ministry wants to find and adopt a number of cutting-edge construction technologies. The lighthouse project aims to advance environmentally friendly, disaster-resistant and state-of-the-art construction techniques.
LHPs are examples of housing developments where homes will be built using alternative technology selected and suited to the local geoclimatic and hazardous conditions. These programs demonstrate how move-in homes can be built quickly, affordably, and sustainably while maintaining a better standard of construction.
After an extensive online bidding process, six technology vendors were selected to develop six different Light House Projects (LHPs) spread across six different locations in six different states. The construction time for these projects may not exceed 12 months from the handover of the construction site to the building authorities once all the necessary legal permits have been obtained.
The procedure for creating the PMAY list
The goal of the SECC 2011, Socio-Economic and Caste Census, conducted in more than 640 districts, was to provide financial assistance to the economically vulnerable. This makes property ownership easier for those in this economic class.
In selecting and pre-selecting qualified recipients to be included in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, the Government of India is taking into account SECC 2011. In addition, the Government solicits contributions from the panchayats and tehsils concerned in order to finalize the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List to set.
PMAY List: Updates from the States
The LIFE program, administered by the Kerala State Government, works in partnership with the PMAY Kerala Mission. Providing affordable housing for the disadvantaged in both urban and rural areas is another goal of this mission. According to a recent development, the Government of Kerala will decide about 2742 beneficiaries for housing allocation as part of the full LIFE-PMAY project report.
The Kerala state government has approved the PMAY list. This PMAY list for 2022-2023 has now been forwarded to the union government’s Central Monitoring and Sanctions Committee. Beneficiaries who own their own land but no home have been included in this PMAY list.
In addition, Odisha Government has allocated Rs 5900 crore for Rural Housing Scheme. Through the combination of PMAY and Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, this rural residential program is implemented.
National Housing Authority (NHB) – 1800-11-33-77, 1800-11-3388
Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) – 1800-11-6163
PMAY List 2022-23: Frequently Asked Questions
How are the beneficiaries included on the PMAY list created?
Instead of using the BPL list to select deserving beneficiaries, the PMAY list of beneficiaries is constructed using information from the 2011 Socioeconomic Caste Census (SECC). The state, the UT administration, the Gram Panchayats and the Tehsils are all contributing what is required for the process.
Will PM Awas Yojana’s list of beneficiaries be shortlisted by center or state governments?
A list of beneficiaries is compiled using information from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census. Local panchayats and state and central governments provide support.
Is the PM Awas Yojana available with a home loan?
No, an existing credit cannot be used with the PM Awas Yojana. The PMAY program is only available to those who do not currently own a Pucca home anywhere in the country. Therefore, the PMAY grant does not apply to the current loan.