PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Apply | प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | PMSBY Application Form | प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन
Not every citizen is financially able to have their safety insured. This is because private insurance companies charge premiums for providing insurance cover at higher rates. With this in mind, many security insurance policies are run by the government at low premiums. Through this article you will get information about such a program whose name is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. In the event of an accident, insurance protection is granted by this regulation. You can get information about Suraksha Bima Yojana online application by reading this article. Apart from that, you can also get information about the benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, etc. of this program.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana was established on May 8th, 2015 by Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi. This system provides insurance coverage in the event of an accident. In order to receive the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the applicant must pay a premium of ₹12 per year. If the life insured dies, the sum insured is paid out to the nominee. Apart from that, the sum insured is also granted in the event of permanent disability.
This system provides an insurance sum of ₹ 100,000 to ₹ 200,000 in the event of an accident. The benefit of Suraksha Bima Yojana can only be obtained from the age of 18 to the age of 70. The premium amount is debited from the bank account before June 1st each year. In order to benefit from this system, automatic debit must be activated on the bank account.
Revision of bonus rates
The Central Government has decided to revise the level of bounty under Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Beginning June 1, 2022, new award rates will be introduced under this program. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana was established by the government in 2015. Nothing has changed in the premium rates of this plan since then. Under this scheme, the premium rate was increased by ₹1.25 per day by the government. Now the beneficiaries of this scheme have to pay a premium of ₹20 instead of a premium of ₹12. These premium rates have been revised to take account of claims experience. As of March 31, 2022, the number of active subscribers under this program was 22 crores.
Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Highlights
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना|
|इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी||प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी के द्वारा|
|लॉन्च की तारीक||वर्ष 2015|
|लाभार्थी||देश के गरीब लोग|
|उद्देश्य||दुर्घटना बीमा प्रदान करना|
Haryana government will pay the bounty of 3.25 lakh women
Haryana government has announced to pay the bounty amount of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana from the fund of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. This benefit is provided by the Government of Haryana to the women of the Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission support group. Women who belong to the support group do not have to pay PM Suraksha Bima Yojana’s bounty out of their own pocket. Approximately 3.25 lakh women will benefit from this program. During the coronavirus infection, the economic situation of women in rural areas has deteriorated significantly.
According to the survey, 4,91,000 women of the state were found to be associated with Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission. Of these, 1.64 lakh women have registered under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. But there are 3.25 lakh women who do not benefit from this program. The amount of bounty of all these 3.25 lact women who are Rs 40 lact is paid by Haryana government.
Goal of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
As you know, there are many people in the country who cannot get insurance for financial reasons. On the other hand, when such a person dies in an accident, their entire family starts facing a financial crisis. Apart from that, if they are unable to pay for any insurance plans available from private or public insurance companies, then they are all eligible for Suraksha Bima Yojana. Under this system, if a person takes out their accident insurance and they die, the amount insured by that person is passed on to their family or trustee for coverage.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
To receive the benefits of Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, members must pay a premium of ₹12 per year. This award amount will be debited from the Account Holder’s Savings Account on or before June 1st, in accordance with the automatic debit facility. If the direct debit authorization is not available on June 1st, the premium amount will be debited from the account after the direct debit authorization has been provided. The benefit of this regulation is provided from the first day of the following month in which the insurance cover amount is deducted. The premium amount is also checked on the basis of annual claims experience.
Termination of the Prime Minister’s security insurance scheme
Suraksha Bima Yojana can be availed up to the age of 70. When the age of the beneficiary is 70 years or more, the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is finished. If the beneficiary has closed the bank account then Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will also be terminated in this case. Again, if the beneficiary’s account does not have sufficient funds to pay the award, the account will be terminated under this plan.
PMSBY में दी जाने वाली धनराशि
|बीमा की स्थिति||बीमा की राशि|
|मृत्यु||2 लाख रूपये|
|दोनों आंखों के पूर्ण और न ठीक हो सकने की स्थिति या दोनों हाथों या पैरों को इस्तेमाल न कर सकने की स्थिति या एक आंख की दृष्टि खो देने और एक हाथ या पैर का इस्तेमाल न कर सकने की स्थिति में||2 लाख रूपये|
|एक आंख की दृष्टि पूरी तरह खो देने व वापस न आ सकने की स्थिति या एक हाथ व पैर का इस्तेमाल न कर सकने की स्थिति में||1 लाख रूपये|
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- The benefits of this program will benefit people in all parts of the country, but benefits will especially be given to people in the backward and poor parts of the country.
- When a person dies in a traffic accident or other accident. Therefore, his family will receive accident insurance up to Rs 2 lakh from the government.
- In the event of permanent partial disability, coverage of Rs 1 lakh is available.
- If he is temporarily disabled by an accident, he will get insurance coverage of up to one lakh rupees.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana the policyholder has to pay a premium of Rs 12 annually. Only then is he entitled to security insurance.
- Also, if they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans that are available with private or public insurance companies, then they are all eligible for this system.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is renewed by one year every year.
- The bank can mandate any insurance company of its choice to offer this PMSBY.
- Especially people living in rural areas of the country. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana assures them.
Suraksha Bima Yojana Terms and Conditions
- The duration of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana has been fixed at 1 year.
- The program can be renewed every year.
- In the event of death as a result of an accident or disability, there is insurance cover within the framework of accident insurance.
- Initially, this system will be offered by general public sector insurance companies.
- Participating banks are free to appoint such a general insurance company to administer the program for their customers.
- In order to benefit from this scheme, the age of the beneficiary should be between 18 and 70 years.
- If an individual has more than 1 savings account, that individual can only receive the benefits of this program from one savings account.
- The period of insurance cover was set at June 1st to May 31st.
- The applicant can only use the services of the system after paying the annual premium.
- If the beneficiary of this scheme has left the scheme for any reason, he can enjoy this scheme in the future by paying the premium.
Process of Covering under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- After completing the 70th year of life, the grave ends.
- If there are no funds in the beneficiary’s bank account to pay the award.
- If the member is registered with more than one account in the system and the premium is received by the insurance company, in this case the insurance cover is limited to only one account and the premium may be forfeited.
- If the premium amount is not received in sufficient amount by the due date, the insurance cover expires.
Operation by PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is practiced according to the prescribed conditions.
- The data flow process and Amkheda Proforma are provided separately.
- The annual fee will be debited by the bank in due time by direct debit.
- In the case of receiving medication, the insurance company may require submission of a nomination form.
- The documents can be requested from the insurance company at any time.
Bounty Acquisition under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Insurance premium payable to the insurance company: ₹10 per year per member
- Business reimbursement to BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent: ₹1 per year per member
- Reimbursement of operating costs to the participating bank: ₹ 1 per year
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana the age of the applicant should be between 18 and 70 years and not over.
- The prerequisite is that the candidate has an active savings bank account.
- The applicant must sign a declaration of consent for the automatic debiting of the insurance premium.
- All 12 rewards will be debited in one go on May 31st each year.
- If the bank account is closed, the policy expires.
- The policy cannot be renewed if the premium is not deposited.
Documents by PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- identity card
- Bank account savings book
- age certificate
- Income certificate
- mobile number
- passport photo
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to use Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can apply under this program by visiting any branch of the bank.
- If you wish to download the application form, you must first go to the Prime Minister’s Security official website.
- After visiting the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the Forms option, you need to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you need to click on Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima option. After that, you need to click on the option of application form.
- Then the PDF of the application form will open in front of you. You can download the application form as PDF, after that you need to fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, email id etc.
- After filling out all the information, you need to attach all your documents to the application.
- Then you need to submit the application form to the bank.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Application Status Verification Process
- You must visit Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- You must click the link on the home page to view the application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you need to enter the registration number.
- Now you need to click on the Search button.
- The application status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Process for viewing State Wise toll-free numbers
- First you need to go to Suraksha Bima Yojana official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to click the contact link.
- Now you need to click on the State Wise Toll Free Number link.
- Once you click this link, you’ll have state toll-free numbers in front of you.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Beneficiary List Display Process
- First you need to go to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to click on the beneficiary list link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you need to choose your state.
- Now you need to choose your district.
- After that you have to choose your block.
- The list of beneficiaries will appear on your computer screen.
In this article we have provided you with all the important information about Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. If you still face problems, you can contact the hotline number to solve your problem. The hotline number is 18001801111/1800110001.